Total Solution Smidge's 2016 Diary :)

Omg yes the smell!! And all the aisles has chocolate and biscuits on the ends :confused:

I also wobbled today, but didn't drive the bus off the cliff.
Back to it, we've lost a lot, but there's more to go.
I'm just going to keep coming on minimins and posting my thoughts whilst I wobble and then return to equilibrium =)

Ha ha until we're not wobbly any more ;)

Well done for not going off the wagon!!

No, were all a lot less wobbly :D

I had to pop into a supermarket yesterday too. I had a list in order of where the stuff is in the shop and a plan of attack. Go straight to the stuff I need, get it, and get out as quickly as possibly avoiding the bread, cakes, chocolate and biscuits.

Mission successful - I've never moved round a food shop so quickly and I only bought what I went in for, and that's a first :)

No, were all a lot less wobbly :D

I had to pop into a supermarket yesterday too. I had a list in order of where the stuff is in the shop and a plan of attack. Go straight to the stuff I need, get it, and get out as quickly as possibly avoiding the bread, cakes, chocolate and biscuits.

Mission successful - I've never moved round a food shop so quickly and I only bought what I went in for, and that's a first :)

Haha, well done! It is surprisingly hard to avoid it all. To be honest I don't think I will be stepping back in there in a while! Might stick to online shopping :D

All well on the diet front today and off for curry night with the girls tonight. It's the one treat I allow myself really, but I only have the chicken tikka and salad so it's not very carby at all and I will stay in ketosis.

Starting to get some moments when I really want to come off the diet. It gets like that when people start to notice, you think it is enough and you're tired of not eating so shall I just come off and try SW or WW.... no! This is the most crucial time to stick with it and get past it. Just got to get Feb out of the way and it's the home stretch :)

I can do this!

All well on the diet front today and off for curry night with the girls tonight. It's the one treat I allow myself really, but I only have the chicken tikka and salad so it's not very carby at all and I will stay in ketosis.

Starting to get some moments when I really want to come off the diet. It gets like that when people start to notice, you think it is enough and you're tired of not eating so shall I just come off and try SW or WW.... no! This is the most crucial time to stick with it and get past it. Just got to get Feb out of the way and it's the home stretch :)

I can do this!
Stay in the zone, stay on the bus! I know exactly what it's like, you look better, people notice yr losses, it feels good and yr mind chatter tries to say give this caper up, much better to eat sensibly.....well yes, but it takes 4 times as long! Hang on in there ;)

Hope you enjoyed the curry.

I was starting to get moments of wanting to come off the diet last week, again probably because a few people noticed the weight loss. Stay strong, you're over half way. :)

Stay in the zone, stay on the bus! I know exactly what it's like, you look better, people notice yr losses, it feels good and yr mind chatter tries to say give this caper up, much better to eat sensibly.....well yes, but it takes 4 times as long! Hang on in there ;)

Hope you enjoyed the curry.

I was starting to get moments of wanting to come off the diet last week, again probably because a few people noticed the weight loss. Stay strong, you're over half way. :)

It's hard once you start feeling satisfied with what you have achieved!! Feeling okay so far today so pretty sure I'm still in ketosis which is fab! Feeling a bit fat but think it's all in my head and also as I'm not used to having food in me lol :)

Following on from lunchtime I am still feeling really fat. I just got changed from work and although my clothes feel the same as the last couple days, I "look" massive. I guess my gut has food in and I have drunk a lot today to counteract the food and salt in it so I'm swollen with water too... I bet it's all in my head, trying to trick me to just come off as I've ruined it all now anyway and the body prefers carbs to protein for energy..

Not going to give in to my lazy body, you will do ketosis and stick with it lol!

It's probably a bit of water retention and yr head playing tricks. This diet is bonkers in bringing up our hidden psychology, the unconscious trying to lead us back to food, whatever the consequences.

Let's get to goal with this Vlcd then try and work through staying there eh?

Thanks angie, you are so right. Your brain is just constantly trying to trick you out of vlcd!!

Feeling better today. I am officially over half way - 47 days done, 46 days to go :D

Following on from lunchtime I am still feeling really fat. I just got changed from work and although my clothes feel the same as the last couple days, I "look" massive. I guess my gut has food in and I have drunk a lot today to counteract the food and salt in it so I'm swollen with water too... I bet it's all in my head, trying to trick me to just come off as I've ruined it all now anyway and the body prefers carbs to protein for energy..

I think the fat feeling is your head playing tricks because you have eaten food rather than a vlcd pack. I have started to feel that way last night/this morning. So much so I jumped on the scales this morning to check I hadn't put any weight on. And, no I hadn't. Realistically how could I when I am still only eating 800 calories? It is a mind trick.

Glad you are feeling better today :)

Still feeling much better today especially after realising I'm half way through :) another positive thing, I have finished any choc mint shakes I had bought so that means I can look forward to choc for breakfast and lunch everyday yum!

My sister is coming over tonight and she doesn't visit often so wants to get KFC as it is nearish to mine. Told her I can't even though she is aware I am on a diet so she tried to offer me wine instead lol she just wants to treat me but it's hard on VLCD for anyone to treat you! So anyway guess my evening will be a mixed bag, nice to see my sis but hard to watch her and my OH eat delicious KFC!

Ho-hum.. not long to go :rolleyes:

Wow, those 46 days are going to fly by

Well done on reaching the half-way point... all down hill now. You can do this.

It is definitely your mind playing tricks. Do you ever have those days when you look at your face in the mirror and happily think; I look quite attractive today and then the very next day you pass the same mirror with the same face and think 'urgh! what a woof!' Your face cannot possibly have changed in 24 hours and yet we feel entirely different. It is all about our confidence... which will keep coming along as you continue on your journey. You are doing fabulously well. XX

Keep going! You have come so far and lost so much weight, don't let your mind ruin it :)

It must be a great feeling to know you are over half way :)

Back