Smirky's Food Diary; WI Tomorrow Woo!

well this has gone to bloody pot :( mate just asked me out for a meal this week, "oh lets have the curry and beer meal thing" ... erm no! no way so i said ill go but pick something different off menu :(

on the menu they have a naked chicken burger, in a seeded bun with mayo and fries... how many points do you reckon i should do for this? its just chicken breast, and im gonna ask without mayo on it, harvester so one and it's 14.5 points, but havent a clue if this is with fries, i hope so!!!! if so ill point 15 to be on safe side, thanks :) xx

Everyones allowed a treat Smirky, i think you pointing 15 to be on the safe side is a good idea, but at least in a way you can work around the meal for the rest of the week. im sure you'll be fine come weigh day :) x

hey hun i know but i already had nandos on friday as my treat lol :) and then i had chippy unexpected on saturday so didnt really want to mess up and have any more out food etc but never mind i've worked out points so i have 7.5 spare lol ive made my food lists for days and dont know what day im going yet but hopefully pointing 15 will be great, trying to change to go harvester again at least ill know what points is what then :) hope your alright and week is going good for you xx

omggg!! although i've had chocolate yogurts and mousses etc, i haven't had a chocolate proper bar since a week on friday, so one week and 3 days eek!!!!!!!!!! and i haven't had a single crisp in a week!!!! my proper packet of crisps was also 1 week 3 days ago but last monday i did have 10g (6) pringles hehe :p so happy and amazed as i LIVE off both of these lmao woo :D

Thats pretty impressive!!!

My days gone alright thanks, I went for lunch out so picked the lowest pointed thing on the menu.. i just cant have any dinner! x

Thats pretty impressive!!!

My days gone alright thanks, I went for lunch out so picked the lowest pointed thing on the menu.. i just cant have any dinner! x

thanks hun, aww i hate it when that happens! bloody nightmare some places are with stuff on menus even harder being a veggie though i guess! :( they tend to put cheese on everything lol

i finally sorted out day, asked me to pick between tue and wed, was thinking wed but then thought if i go tue the will be more time to sort body out before WI on fri then! leaving around 3 days lol instead of 2 hehe :D pointed at 15 to be on safe side and when worked out rest of meals im actually saving 3 all week woo, and may just may even go swimming wed n thurs :D

Wow you have got things sorted out.. ive just had to re- work mine out as i think ive gone over points somwhere.. :/!

Wow you have got things sorted out.. ive just had to re- work mine out as i think ive gone over points somwhere.. :/!

lol its this 100% for two weeks challenge that pinkprincess started i've stuck to it amazingly lol just hope 2nd week works as first week was brill with a 3lb loss lol :) where do you think youve gone wrong hun? im always over pointing stuff just to ensure i stay in points lol, like past few days with OH he does my cereal and i ask for small bowl with tiny milk, i point it was 3 points (sugar puffs) but there is no way its 3 points lol definitely 0.5 for milk and i'd say 30/40gs so max would be 2.5 but always to be on safe side i point more so all week probably saved 2 there lol but ah well :) been really strong this week and last week with points dunno why think its cause im near the end :D

went off plan, had too was unwell and stressed just broke it lol :) nevermind i'll WI tomorrow as usual (may be gain, but can deal with it as long as it's still in 11s! :) ) and then back to it on friday (though i'm having big mac and fries .. this will be my dinner and only having cereal and yogurt for rest of day so it's all good! thought rather have it now at start of week than at the end! ;) )hope your all good!

it's changed :)

Last edited:
Sounds like you have everything planned really well. x

Todays been a bad day, Nan's still not out of hospital, got family issues going on, miss my dad, and to top it off OH has shingles! :( errrghhh! we have hols in 2 weeks totally sucks :( ANYWAY! i ateee! but! made up for it hopefully

Friday
Cheerios 3
yog 1

big mac 9.5
fries 5.5

Cereal 2
jelly 0
snacks - 3

allowance 20, total, 24

4 over.

Saturday
yog 1.5

toast & cheese 3.5

pizza 13

jelly 0
snacks 5

allowance 20, total, 23,

7 over

Sunday
cereal 2
crisps 2
curly wurly 2.5

chicken 5
rice 3
pitta 1.5

jelly 0
yog 3

allowance 20, total, 19

over 7, saved 1 , now over 6

Monday

JUNK! - 30.5 (i know what ive had so yeah it's all totalled to that! meh!)

total; 30.5, 10.5 over, pre over 6 now over by 16.5

Tuesday
Cheerios (30gs) 2
yog 1

Cheerios 2.5 (40gs)

Yog 1

harvester; simply chicken with jacket 8.5

total 15, saved – 5 – now 11.5 over

Wednesday
cheerios 2
yog 1

cheerios 2.5

Yog 1

noodles 5.5

chicken 1

yog 1.5

total 14.5, 5.5 saved, pre over, 11.5, now over, 6

Thursday
Cheerios 2
yog 1

cheerios 2.5
yog 1

jacket 2
beans 1
chicken 1

crisps 2
yog 1

total 13.5, 6.5 saved, 6 over, 0.5 saved

pulled it back thankfully! just gotta stay in bed away from food for a few days!

Last edited:
I've made my own food booklet with food trackers in, using that instead of here now, havent a clue what it is, but im not getting the support from people around here now a days and tbh i cba trying to get into the 'click' had enough of that at school don't want it now i'm a "young adult" ... anyway! not everyone but a few have disappointed and annoyed, so yeh that's it. x

Back