Smirky's Food Diary; WI Tomorrow Woo!

Well done hun! ... how did u limit yourself to 6 pringles? that takes some doing, id have had a lot more then that.. have you managed to go swimming yet ?

thanks hun, erm dunno how i stopped myself tbh, i did have 3, then ate them then thought yum!!! so had 3 more, but after that i stopped i though no way am i going over! need this 100% week! :D no swimming yet totm happened! but hopefully i'll be alright to go on thurs! :) which will be ace as it's aquatone for an hour, then two hours swimming, so i'll fit in 3 hours of exercise anyway day before WI woo! yay lol hope your alright and feeling better today xx

You are doing really well. You've inspired me to be a bit more crafty with my points lol. I like the way you shift them around over the week, e.g saving and replacing the overs the next day! I either eat less points and don't carry them forward or eat too many points and don't claw them back later in the week...whoops.
Oh and I looked at your photos, you are beautiful! No wonder you are feeling positive about your image just now, the transformation is awesome. You have done amazing and I would be thrilled to look half as good as you one day!
Hope your gran is ok? Sounds like you've been a little trooper as usual. I had twins when I was 18 and they were very ill, I can hardly set foot in a hospital without feeling awful. Especially that particular hospital and the baby bit....I'm a barrel of laughs visiting friends and family when they have babies! You did so well not to let it all push you off the wagon. Your focus is amazing. *Pat on the back* Yay! xoxo

You are doing really well. You've inspired me to be a bit more crafty with my points lol. I like the way you shift them around over the week, e.g saving and replacing the overs the next day! I either eat less points and don't carry them forward or eat too many points and don't claw them back later in the week...whoops.
Oh and I looked at your photos, you are beautiful! No wonder you are feeling positive about your image just now, the transformation is awesome. You have done amazing and I would be thrilled to look half as good as you one day!
Hope your gran is ok? Sounds like you've been a little trooper as usual. I had twins when I was 18 and they were very ill, I can hardly set foot in a hospital without feeling awful. Especially that particular hospital and the baby bit....I'm a barrel of laughs visiting friends and family when they have babies! You did so well not to let it all push you off the wagon. Your focus is amazing. *Pat on the back* Yay! xoxo

Aww thank you! :) means a lot to hear such kind words, firstly with the points i don't always stick to em so exact lol, i end up like you say going over by a few and not realising to claw back until it's too late! but tbh even going over by 2 or 3 in the whole week doesn't usually change my WI outcome thankfully!

i just feel more hungry some days than others, so i swap and change as long as i have my points for whole week i'm happy, but i do try and work out as much as possible how many i've gone over by (if any, dont bother if im under lol) by thursday and then stick to whatever points i'm left with, whether it be 14, 15, 16 etc! as long as i claw it back :) hehe

i hope you and your family are doing well, and are coping alright, i only have one brother and then my mom who did support me but it's difficult for them also so i tend not to lean too much on their shoulder so to speak, only other support i got was from my 'uncle' (aunt's partner not married lol) who drove us everywhere to see dad as it was only dad who drived, i carried on with my uni work after it happened two weeks after infact as i was 3 months off finishing my degree :D, so just did my assignments, said no to extentions offered and got out of there as i lived away from home all things tend to happen together i feel when it comes to my family, cousins just gave birth... now nan is unwell typical! :rolleyes: i do owe an awful lot to my OH you don't realise how special someone is until everything else crashes around you and they are still standing we had only been together 4months when it all happened, bet he wondered what he let himself in for :D:p

hope your twins are ok now, it's awful isn't it, even the smell of those places brings it back, and especially being in same places when visiting dad yuck made me feel sick, lets face it they aren't the pleasant of places anyway ! hope your alright hun i'm always around if you need any help or support even if it's just with ww stuff! :) keep smiling and keep at it, your doing amazing!!! and soon will be beating me with finishing goal! shocking how quickly time flies... it's meant to be when your having fun... but it's not so fun when all i want is a big mac :mad::D take care and thanks again xxx

Im feeling a bit better thanks, feeling a little bit dizzy though...

Another question i was going to ask, where do u find 50/50 crustless bread? I can only find White :( x

Nooooo now I want a Big Mac he he!

We have a weird parallel thing going on, My first day of classes of my first year of uni was a wednesday, on the monday just before I got a phone call in the middle of the night from my mum saying my dad had been having an affair and was leaving her. My whole world fell apart, my friends used to call my house Walton Mountain like The Waltons lol because me,mum,dad and bro were all best friends and so nice to each other. It was out of the blue, they were "the couple" together since they were 16 and totally perfect for each other. I went to classes lol, I didn't take a single extension that was offered. I literally threw myself into it and just got it done lol. I know your situation was much worse but weird how we both coped in a similar way. Oh and my hubby was always amazing and we have been through so much together but I totally know what you mean about when everything fell apart, he was there to make everything ok and it just made me love him even more! Same again obviously, mum and brother were going through their own things so it was my hubby that picked me up and dusted me off. It's not even on the same level as what you have been through sweetie but I can kind of understand on some basic, ignorant level, if you know what I mean.
Don't worry I will defo be coming to you for support...especially about ww stuff he he!
Family is fine...it's all good in da hood :cool:, thank you.
xoxo

Ahh Kirsty, that's twice I've meant to ask how you are feeling and posted without doing it sorry! I hate feeling dizzy, I have low blood sugar levels so I'm pretty much dizzy constantly these days. Hope you are looking after yourself. xoxo

Im feeling a bit better thanks, feeling a little bit dizzy though...

Another question i was going to ask, where do u find 50/50 crustless bread? I can only find White :( x

hey hun, it may be best to cut out exercise for next few days it might be that it's all too much at once kind of thing and you haven't given enough time to recover from fall, the 50/50 bread should be in the shops with the white one i get mine from tesco but even my corner shop sells it at times! you will find it in the weirdest places lol i know you do asda shops, it should be there also! its in a blue/red/yellow kind of packet same design as the white bread but just different colours lol :) xx

Nooooo now I want a Big Mac he he!

We have a weird parallel thing going on, My first day of classes of my first year of uni was a wednesday, on the monday just before I got a phone call in the middle of the night from my mum saying my dad had been having an affair and was leaving her. My whole world fell apart, my friends used to call my house Walton Mountain like The Waltons lol because me,mum,dad and bro were all best friends and so nice to each other. It was out of the blue, they were "the couple" together since they were 16 and totally perfect for each other. I went to classes lol, I didn't take a single extension that was offered. I literally threw myself into it and just got it done lol. I know your situation was much worse but weird how we both coped in a similar way. Oh and my hubby was always amazing and we have been through so much together but I totally know what you mean about when everything fell apart, he was there to make everything ok and it just made me love him even more! Same again obviously, mum and brother were going through their own things so it was my hubby that picked me up and dusted me off. It's not even on the same level as what you have been through sweetie but I can kind of understand on some basic, ignorant level, if you know what I mean.
Don't worry I will defo be coming to you for support...especially about ww stuff he he!
Family is fine...it's all good in da hood :cool:, thank you.
xoxo

Oh and my girls are fantastic and amazing and will be 4 in October and are ruling the nursery btw. I am very lucky. xoxo

hey hun don't be silly anything that gets to use and changes our lives is the same no matter of what it is we go through! we all still go through same depth of feelings! it's very strange we had to go through the same though lol at the same time! :) dunno about you but it helped me to cope at the time, but afterwards once all my work was done and no more uni everything hit home very quickly! glad your twins are all well now! awww! i love kids when they are between 3-6 they do the craziest things! :D xx

They really are crazy but so entertaining, especially the conversations they have with each other he he so amusing. I've really struggled over the summer but now it's time to go back I'm worried I won't be able to do it because I feel like last year I was on auto pilot whereas now I'm more wrapped up in my own head, and I'll over-think everything if that makes any sense lol which it probably doesn't! Anyway must stop rambling since i've totally crashed your food diary lol! Sorry xoxo

They really are crazy but so entertaining, especially the conversations they have with each other he he so amusing. I've really struggled over the summer but now it's time to go back I'm worried I won't be able to do it because I feel like last year I was on auto pilot whereas now I'm more wrapped up in my own head, and I'll over-think everything if that makes any sense lol which it probably doesn't! Anyway must stop rambling since i've totally crashed your food diary lol! Sorry xoxo

i did my placement in reception full of 4 and 5 year olds was amazing at the conversations they have! :D asking each other round for dinner! was thinking hope your parents dont mind! hehe i know what you mean hun sometimes you have so much going on you don't know whether you can follow anything else, what you have to do is make a list of everything going on in your life and follow it that way see whats the main important things! but i would stick to ww :) its a pain at times i know but be so worth it! just think of the extra things you will be able to do with your twins! more healthy and active with them :) let's face it your gonna need lots of energy! :D dont worry about my food diary it hasn't seen much action recently lol makes a nice change! :D xxx

Ha mines do that all the time... mummy is it ok if (insert 7 children's names here) come for a sleepover tonight lol. It's like ehh...nope. My kids invite the mums over for sleepovers lol. I'm like please don't! (alot of them are really mean) I know what you mean about having more energy for the girls, I'm annoyed I let myself get so big in the first place. Now I am a positive role model already teaching them about healthy choices and exercise. Although I was always really strict with their eating anyways but now they see me doing it too they are more interested! It would take alot to stop me from doing weight watchers, I have my moments but I'm actually really into it. I need to do this and nothing is going to stop me. When I'm up at 3 in the morning writing essays I'm going to come on here for rewards instead of eating. So not going to let uni become an excuse for bad eating habits! Thanks for all the chatter, I'm away to take the girls off hubby's hands for a wee while, it is his day off after all! I've been really hungry today but all this distraction has got me to 16.30 and only 7 points used yay!
Take care sweetie xoxo

hehe that's what i love about being on here so much is that time flys! and that's why i spend loads of time playing games on fb lol! :) it gets me to dinner time quickly without realising i'm hungry! your girls sound amazing hun love it when they get into 'adult talking' mode, like they are organising a night out with the girls! :D hehe makes me laugh bless em! :) i have days like you too hun but then i think back to what my life use to be the comments people made and now much i disliked being me, and thinking i wasn't good enough for my OH, now i love the nice comments and happy, it just fills you will more confidence! :) you will soon have that 2stone mark down! and tackling the rest hun stick at it! enjoy the time with the girls off to get ready for harvester now yum! :) speak soon take care xxxx

Hmm so mixed feelings on last nights dinner! it came with lots of chips, and two breast chicken portions looked like a wing tbh! without the bone though, and in a light spicy batter! with corn on cob half portion hmmm, all this for 11 points?!?! surely not! :( think they got it wrong tbh lol so wanna save extra points today and tomorrow just in case :p also i had pud! ice cream :( thought it was only 5 points, come back 6.5! not to worry!!!! :D i've saved some so it's all good :)

yesterday;
Cheerios 40gs + skimmed milk 1/2 pint = 3
apple - 0.5

Lunch
cup a soup - good for you chicken - 1
bread x 1 ww danish malt - 0.5
asda gfy cherry slice - 1.5

6.5 before dinner

dinner
Harvester; fried chicken, chips, sweetcorn + bbq sauce, ; 11

(sure it was more!!!)
ice cream 6.5

6.5 + 6.5 = 13 + 11 = 24 (4 over!) pre saved 1 (3 over!)

Todays points!
Cheerios + milk 2.5
ww yog 1.5

bread 0.5
chicken 2
chips 1
curry sauce 0.5

chicken and pineapple 2.5 (iceland!)
uncle bens rice (1/2) 3
chips 1

ice mousse 1.5

total - 16 (4 saved!) pre - 3 over, now saved 1 :)

Tomorrow;
cheerios + milk 2.5
yog 1

Bread 0.5
turkey meat 0.5
chips 1
beans 0.5

rice 3
chicken and pineapple 2.5
chips 1

ice mousse x 2 = 3

allowance 20, total 15.5 - 4.5 saved (all in all - 5.5 saved, in case harvester was more!) :)

chinese; tiny bites, chips 5 tiny ones 2 points? and chicken 5 bits about 2 also :) prob not even that seeing as whole bag of chips is 10 and whole chicken chow mein is 7.5 on own lmao! :) so all in all a 100% week in points wise, bring on WI in morning!

PS: did earn 1 point today walking but cba to add that in lmao :p

Last edited:
Oooooh!! just thought i can write Friday entry too! :D I know I know another eating out meal... BUT it's for a good cause this week as dumdumdum, on 14th Sept me and OH will have been together for 1 year 10months... and that's my longest relationship haha so i'm celebrating! :D then it's off to German Market in brum for our 2 year ann in Nov it's where he asked me out :p eek back to being an excited kid again!!! anywayyy food! :D

Breakie;
Cheerios 30g + milk 2
frube pouch - 1.5

toast 1.5
beans 1.5
chicken pieces 0.5

NANDOS! :D
Chicken breast in pitta with reg rice (6)(3) - 9
Sharing fries with OH in book they are 5.5 so pointing 3 for me :)

3 x mini ww muffins 1/2 each, 1.5 :)

allowance 20, total 20.5 :)

saturday
sugar puffs + milk 3
bread 1.5
turkey meat 0.5
yog - 1
chips 4.5
bread 1
sausage 2.5
ww rich chocolate pud 1

cider 2 (yesterday)

yog - 1

sugar puffs - 2

allowance 20, total, 20
:)

still 0.5 over :)

Sunday
sugar puffs and milk 3

beans 2
toast x 2, 2.5
butter 0.5
yog 1.5

ww spag bol 5
ww garlic baguette thing 3.5
yog - 1.5

allowance 20, total 19.5 (0.5 saved)

pre over 0.5, saved 0.5 - equal :)

Monday
sugar puffs and milk 3
yog 1.5

toast x 2 - 2.5 point
jam 1

jacket 3
beans 2.5
cheese 1
sugar free jelly - 0

cereal 4
options 0.5

allowance 20, total, 19, 1 saved

Last edited:
love your food diary hun, its made me see that maybe i can go eat out, and still be in points (something as of yet i haven't done.....)
anyway good luck on finding a full-time job, and your 1yr 10months anniversary! (isn't it fab when you suddenly realize you have been going out wiv your BF longer than you have ever gone out with anyone before!
xx

love your food diary hun, its made me see that maybe i can go eat out, and still be in points (something as of yet i haven't done.....)
anyway good luck on finding a full-time job, and your 1yr 10months anniversary! (isn't it fab when you suddenly realize you have been going out wiv your BF longer than you have ever gone out with anyone before!
xx

thanks hun, yeh as long as you can point what you have out then enjoy! :) don't think i'll pick the fried chicken from harvester again though! just to be on safe side ALWAYS simply chicken from now on with a spud! :D 8.5 can't go wrong :D hehe hope your alright and yeh i've been counting down the date for months ..."do you realise in 6 months time you will be my longest bf" hahaha :D bet his glad the days finally come around before i drive him more insane! next it will be though in 2 months we have been together 2 years! woop :p xx

I'm putting this result everywhere!!! 3lbs OFF! woo woo :D

LOL ok surpise this week, didn't have pizza :p SO it as chippy instead, shared a normal portion of chips between 4 with a large sausage, i had about half a cone portion, point it as 4.5 to be on safe side, then bread - 1 point and sausage 2.5 :) so 8 for tea instead of 13 lmfao bit of a difference, had half a bulmers cider last night would this be 1.5? ill point it 2 to be on safe side so today

sugar puffs + milk 3
bread 1.5
turkey meat 0.5
yog - 1
chips 4.5
bread 1
sausage 2.5
ww rich chocolate pud 1

cider 2 (yesterday)

yog - 1

allowance 20, total, 18 :)

sugar puffs - 2

total 20 :)

Last edited:
mondays; updated!

Monday
sugar puffs and milk 3

toast x 2 - 2.5 point
jam 1
yog 1.5

jacket 3
beans 2.5
cheese 1
sugar free jelly - 0

cereal 4
options 0.5

allowance 20, total, 19, 1 saved

Last edited:
Might as well do Tomorrows and try and sort out Wed n Thurs too lol :) like planning in advance! :)

Tuesday
Toast + jam 2
yog 1.5

cheerios + milk 2

Embers Inn (chain of pubs) meal out!
Naked Chicken Burger, chicken breast, without mayo with fries, 15 (to be on safe side)

Mango n Blackcurrent sorbet (58g) 1
jelly - 0

allowance, 20, pre saved, 1, total 21.5, - 0.5 over :)

Wednesday
Cheerios 40g + 125ml milk = 2.5
natural defences yog - 1

mash 1
sausages 2
beans 1
frube pouch 1.5

chicken griddlers 3.5
uncle bens rice (1/2) 3
peas - 1

mango and blackcurrent sorbet 58g x 2 portion, 2

allowance 20, total 18.5 :)