Smirky's Food Diary; WI Tomorrow Woo!

good luck with ur weight in, will have to try iceland i have never brought from there

Ok i'll try to remember everything i've eaten since Friday so i can update! Since lat WI.. lost 1lb on friday btw :D

So...

Friday;

Cheerioes; 40g; 2
Milk; 0.5
Yogurt, Fruit Corner; 4.5

WW Pasta/chicken bake; 4
garlic bread tlc; 1

Greggs doughnut; 4

harbio sweets; 3

cheerios 2.5 (milk included)

allowance 20; used; 21.5 ... 1.5 over :)

Saturday;

Skipped Breakfast

Jacket Potato 2.5
Beans 2
Cheese 1

Chicken 1.5
Peas 1
Micro Chips 2.5

Haribo; 2

Muller light; 1.5

Allowance 20; total; 14, 6 saved, 1.5 over on friday, now saved, 4.5

Sunday (OH's Parents ANN meal day; Indian)

Breakfast Skipped

Cheerioes 2.5

Indian;
Tandoori Chicken Balti (1/2 of it) 9
Pilau rice 5 (1/2 of it)
Tikka Nann 6 (1/4 of it)

Beer (1/2 pint) 1.5

allowance 20, total 24, saved before 4.5... just class as whole saved total gone :D

Today;

Half croissant 1.5
Jam 1

Poppadom 1.5
Banana 2

Muller Light 1.5

Veg- 0.5
Chicken 1.5
mash 3

croissant 3.5

milk in tea - 0.5

allowance 20, total 13, saved 7... oops!

Haven't been hungry lately, even the Indian meal was a toughie to eat all of it and that's just half portions!

Do fancy chinese chips though, may get some tomorrow to make up points :) only way i'll do it really lol

am i right in thinking one portion is 10 points? ... i wont be eating whole bag probably half but may have curry sauce to go with :)

ive been looking in the in eating out book and i cant find how many points they are, but didnt want to not help you. Sounds like you've been having a good couple of days of eating. You'll probebly find that your struggling with eating as your stomachs shrinking your not able to eat as much as you used to be able too.

ive been looking in the in eating out book and i cant find how many points they are, but didnt want to not help you. Sounds like you've been having a good couple of days of eating. You'll probebly find that your struggling with eating as your stomachs shrinking your not able to eat as much as you used to be able too.

yeah definitely think that's what is happening! thankfully lol :) just havent been snacking on crisps or chocolate either which usually adds the odd points but by at least 3 lol :) thanks hun i'm gonna say 10 to be on safe side, and i know a normal portion from chippy is 9.5... and by normal they mean small.. because a small portion is 7.5 and this is 170gs ... meaning less than a cone :D sily people! ohhh and i brought an eating out guide FINALLY! only £4 from ebay woo! :) so at least i can look up stuff properly hehe

Hi Smirky I hope you dont mind me popping in here but how do you make chips for two points? I have the going out book and points book but think maybe I should buy recipe book? Thanks Maria x

hey hun, i don't mind at all, if you want chips for 2 points you can just make your own using potatoes ! :) 200gs = 2 points and then just cut them into chips! :)

but the ones i had which ae 2.5points are the mcCains micro chips you get them from big supermarkets normally £1.30 for a pack of 4, use to be 4.5 points but they have been made better and now only 2.5 :) 3mins in microwave and your done! xxx

yesterday i went over! :( i was in a muddle ate crips and chocolate mainly with chinese at end! .. i know i've saved some over so hopefully it will make up for it, got back from hospital at 9pm as my nan was taken in, she has had a stroke :( so bit upset but can't let it take over my WI for this week, so gotta be strict for next couple of days, well i say strict.. just basically stay in points! :)

Croissant + tiny bit of nutella not even a tsp, 4

milky bar raisin and biscuit - 4
yahoo milkshake small one - 2.5
transformers - 2
jelly tots - 2

chinese -
half a chicken chow mein - 4
chips (didnt even have half a bag?) - 4?
curry sauce (1/4) - still got 3/4 left to have over next few days - 0.5? (seeing as it's 2 for whole lot?)
Prawn Crackers, if it's 5 for whole bag, then i had a handful, gotta class as 3 to be on safe side

ww mousse - 2

allowance 20, total, 28 - 8 over! :(

saved 7 though from monday, now now only 1 over!

Today; still picking a little i guess,

Prawn crackers - 3
mentos x 3 - 0.5

cheerios with milk - 2
ww yogurt - 0.5

lunch - 3 x chicken nugget things - 3
chinese curry sauce (1/4) - 0.5

allowance, 20, total, 9.5, left, 10.5

dinner-
steak - 75g (not a huge fan of red meat lol) - 3
chips - 100g (M&S, dine meal thing ha! ) - 2
chinese curry sauce (1/4) - 0.5
peas - 0.5

ww yogurt - 0.5
sugar free jelly - 0

total 17 - 3 saved :)

might as well plan tomorrows whilst i'm here too;

Breakie
Cheerios with milk - 2
ww yogurt - 0.5

Lunch
Jam (Tesco reduced sugar) - 2tsp - 0.5
bread x 1- 0.5
ww yogurt - 0.5

Dinner
Bread x2- 1.5
spag hoops - 1.5
sausage - 1

screwball - 2
sugar free jelly - 0

total; 10

done for the day then :) meant to have 20 obv, but cause of eating WAAAYY over yesterday lol then i'm pulling back 10 to be on safe side before WI tomorrow, probably silly thing to do but ah well!

Last edited:
So i got up this morning, WI STS.. ace! got a text that i didn't want, ... 1/4 bag of the new crunchy walkers, and half a duo boost bar later... all eaten before 10am! and i'm stuck thinking wtf, why did i do that! :( grrr!

just not gonna eat today apart from a sandwich later for tea! feeling so down lately god damn life and family! GRR! :( anyway off to OH's later hopefully wont eat over points for few days back monday night, then swimming on tue once again with aquatone thankfully! hope you all have a good weekend! xxx

oh hunni, well done with the STS and don't worry about what u had to eat. At least its happened today, so u have a week until the next WI. Things will be alright xx

oh hunni, well done with the STS and don't worry about what u had to eat. At least its happened today, so u have a week until the next WI. Things will be alright xx

thanks hun just all emotional atm! BUT i will point what i've had and then go from there when pointing dinner/ sandwich later lol :) won't go over points today!!

I had 1/4 bag of those new crunchy walkers and half a boost duo bar... so off i go to sort out the damage! :(

congrats on the huge weight loss this week btw hun! totally amazing!!! you will soon be in the 11s ! :D xxx

At least u know where u went wrong, and to be honest its hard not to turn to food for comfort, I know I would have done.. somtimes the plan just has to go out the window but even the things you have eaten arnt all that bad. You could have easily had a whole bag of crisps and the whole chocolate bar, so think of it that way! :)

Thankyou for the congrats hun, ill just keep on plugging away, another 2 ounces and it would have been a 4lb loss, but im determined to make those 2 ouces come off by next week! xx

just found the crisp packet, it states 143cals and 0.6 sat fat per each 30g serving?! ... thought this was quite good tbh! ... 150gs to a whole bag, i had about 40gs i guess but want to be on safe side and going to put it was 60gs !

Today;
Crisps- 4.5
Bread- 1.5
Boost duo (1/2)- 5
apple 0.5

Allowance- 20, total 11.5, 8.5 left

I can cope!! ..

Lunch;
Beans - 1
Toast - 0.5
ww yog - 0.5

Dinner
Subway - veg patty (without cheese, - only; lettuce, cucumber, BBQ Sauce) 4.5

ww yog 0.5
cereal bar 1
sugar free jelly - 0

allowance 20, total, 8+11.5 = 19.5 (0.5, in case of crisps!)

:)

At least u know where u went wrong, and to be honest its hard not to turn to food for comfort, I know I would have done.. somtimes the plan just has to go out the window but even the things you have eaten arnt all that bad. You could have easily had a whole bag of crisps and the whole chocolate bar, so think of it that way! :)

Thankyou for the congrats hun, ill just keep on plugging away, another 2 ounces and it would have been a 4lb loss, but im determined to make those 2 ouces come off by next week! xx

yeah true hun, just worked it out and only 11.5 points... ok over half my allowance but at least i can still eat today, having subway due to OH buying.. gotta take every nice doing lol! but going for the veg patty :) thanks for the kind words! i'm thankful i haven't totally messed up, i wanted a 100% week... and thankfully due to not going over i can still do it! even with a mess up! :)

2 ounces is nothing hun!!! i would have classed it was 4lbs off! :D hehe your doing amazing!!! soon be below 12st 7lbs next week and well on way to the 11s! :) keep at those workouts !!! xxx

Your getting there hun, which is awesome. You've done so well especially after such a hard week. so you gota be proud with yourself too and it just proves that even a 'mess up' can still allow you to either lose or STS, all you gota do is jiggle the points about a bit.
Ahh, I would usually count it as 4lbs off, but if I dont lose as much next week then those 2 ouces will make all the difference.. Fingers Crossed for another good week this week, but we'll see! :) xx

Enjoy that veg patty too, I love them! x

Your getting there hun, which is awesome. You've done so well especially after such a hard week. so you gota be proud with yourself too and it just proves that even a 'mess up' can still allow you to either lose or STS, all you gota do is jiggle the points about a bit.
Ahh, I would usually count it as 4lbs off, but if I dont lose as much next week then those 2 ouces will make all the difference.. Fingers Crossed for another good week this week, but we'll see! :) xx

Enjoy that veg patty too, I love them! x

i'm thankful that i haven't gone over today even after reaching for the snacks! that's pleased me more, i'm happy with my weight atm so it's not so much about the losing or gaining part for me it's more about keeping on track , hard to explain but now i'm more comfortable with my body and weight i'm not getting so over worked up about my WI's like before, it's more about changing how i eat now and trying to keep 100% etc lol :)

true hun at least you can count that 2ounces towards next weeks WI now! :D thank you ever since you said you had the veggie patty i've wanted one lol :) xxx

So i didn't have the veggie patty, decided to share a foot long thing with the boy and got the subway club one ham beef and turkey only 4.5 :) and had bbq sauce so 5

also i skipped lunch and just ate that for tea with crisps! last packet for a while :)

therefore yesterday;
Crisps- 4.5
Bread- 1.5
Boost duo (1/2)- 5
apple 0.5

Allowance- 20, total 11.5, 8.5 left

Dinner

Subway - subway club with bbq sauce - 5
transformers - 2

cereal bar x 2 - 2

sugar free jelly - 0

allowance 20, total, 11.5+9 = 20.5 (0.5 over! and i pointed extra for crisps i had in morning, so woo!)
:)

Today;

Crunchy nut cereal, 30g is 2, and i had about 40gs so - 3

milk 0.5
greek style yogurt corner- 3

Pizza (1/2) 13

salad - 0

ww yogurt - 0.5

cereal bar x 2

allowance 20, total, 22
:) 2.5over

tomorrow (might as well! i'm at OH's so easier to point when i bring stuff lol)

Sausage - 3.5
bread - 2
sauce - 0.5

total - 6

Beans - 2

toast - 1.5
ww yog - 0.5

total - 10

jacket potato - 2.5

spag hoops - 1.5
cheese - 1

total - 5 + 10 = 15

ww mousse - 2

snacks cereal bar - 1

total - 18.5

allowance 20, total, 18.5 - 1.5 saved
- 1 over

Todays has changed :D
Monday -

Beans 1.5
Toast 2
orange juice - 2

pizza - 4.5

chips, rustic, 150g - 3
salad - 0

ww mousse - 1.5

allowance 20, total, 14.5 - 5.5 to go!, wanna save 1 from over points so 4.5 i can have :)

Last edited:
changed todays, only just got in,

toast 2
beans 1.5
orange juice (125ml?) 2

chips 2.5
pizza 4.5
curry sauce - 0.5

pringles 10gs 1.5
ww mousse - 1.5
asda good to you cheery slice 1.5
pineapple lolly - 0.5

5 + 5.5 = 10.5 + 7.5 = 18, allowance 20, over 1, saved 1

Tomorrow;

Breakie
Cheerios (YYYYYUM!) 40gs + skimmed milk 1/2 pint = 3
apple - 0.5

Lunch
cup a soup - good for you chicken - 1
bread x 1 ww danish malt - 0.5
asda gfy cherry slice - 1.5

dinner
Harvester; fried chicken, chips, sweetcorn + bbq sauce, YUM ; 11 (may have jacket havent decided! :D )

allowance 20, total, 17.5,
muller light - 1.5, 19, 1 saved. pre saved 1, now 2 :)

Last edited:
Woo! haven't had a chocolate bar in 4 days! (well since friday morning!) ohhh yeah! :D Crisps has been harder since Friday but i've only had 6 pringles! and that was yesterday! :) so doing good getting there :D last take away (do you class subway as take away?) if so then Friday, if not then ermmm... one week! woop

Well done hun! ... how did u limit yourself to 6 pringles? that takes some doing, id have had a lot more then that.. have you managed to go swimming yet ?

Back