so looking forward to new clothers

micheleking

:D hey i,m currently a size 26/28 and so ooking forward to being a size 24 and then beyond.. i have a wardrobe full of clothers of all sizes. mostly all with labels still on them. cos i,ve always said i will diet into it etc etc...
now i know i am going to get into them woop woop:wave_cry::wave_cry::D:D:D:D:D:D

if all Different sizes you will be ok as you drop down !
if your only in many for a matter of weeks , will feel great .
What size are you aiming for

Oh I am the queen of buying clothes that don't fit! I have a size 16 strapless dress from topshop, a size 16 gorgeous dress from peacocks and another size 14 pink lacey dress from topshop (and topshop sizes are tiny!) all of which I have to 'slim in to' just because I don't have the heart to take them back.

They are my mini goals!

I also have a wardrobe full of different sizes. Am currently a large 18 and really looking forward to getting into 16's

i have boxes of clothes in every other size , started at a size 30/32, then 28's, then 24's and currently working from the 20's collection

but im a pain as i see dresses i like in size 18's and have bought them to wear now, lol

lol as women hey!!!.. i am aiming to be a size 12 (wow) yes a size 12.. but anything under a size 20 right now sounds soooooooooooo fab!!!

i have a dress i love, its from my skinny days, i think its a 12.
very skinny for me as a 6'1 lady.... but its my dream
my clothes are 20. but since i started this they are swimming
on me so i think maybe i've moved to 18. hopefully.
my ideal is 14 -16 but i'd bemore happy as a 14 but
i think if i make 16 i might draw a line there.
we will see.!

You'll be in those 24's in no time hun. It is such a great feeling when you go down a size. I started at a (tight) size 34 and I'm now a snug 16/comfy 18.

You will be there soon enough :) I was a size 28 when i started in jan, im now a size 16-18. Although i have mess about abit. You can do it :)

Im the same, have tons of clothes in all different sizes,lol!!

Its interesting to see what style will suit you when you lose weight aswell, as i now pick things up i would never even think about tryin on before just to see what it looks like xx

im the oposite! have no clothes in smaller sizes!! driving me mad :'( im still wearing leggins in a size 24 and im a 18-20 on bottoms now!

I was doin that aswell, wearin jeans that r massive cos didnt have any smaller ones but then b amazed that i could get in smaller sizes. My head doesnt seem to catch up as quick,lol

yeah, i go into shops to "make me feel good" lol but i cant seem to spend money on myself like i did before, i cant afford to go out and buy new clothes :(

I did buy myself some jeans from ebay and gutted, there stretchy and i hate hate them! fall down but not too big iykwim

Haha I'm sitting here in my size 16 jeans and 16 top looking like a baggy tramp. Me needs some smaller clothes

Back