So my journey begins ....

Julie xxx You little Dukan Star, your so in the zone and love reading your diary and your food sounds fab xxx

Thank you!!!

I've had a minor disaster ... The peri peri spice I've been using has sugar in it!!! I've binned it now, so cross with myself for not reading the ingredients properly, just thought it was a mix of herbs and spices.

I will stick to the cajun mix that I mixed myself - no sneaky additives!

Hopefully it won't affect my weigh in Sunday too much. Lesson learned ....

PP day

Breakfast - Boiled eggs, smoked salmon and cottage cheese
Snack - Goji berry oatbran muffin - YUK!
Lunch - lemon chicken and cottage cheese with pickled onion and chive
Dinner - Cajun chicken with fromage frais dip

Not a very hungry day today, bit of a tummy ache as I haven't "been" for two days which is unheard of for me! Hopefully today will see some movement :eek:

Hi Julie , I am sure you already know this but rhubarb/bumbarb is good for 'transit issues'. It's a Dukan lifesaver!!

Thanks .... I may look into that. Wouldn't know what to do with it lol!

:)

Julie stew your rhubarb and mix it with natural yoghurt yum,yum or there's a couple of recipes on the thread but I just stew it add sweetner and I know its a bit of a no no but I then pour a muller light vanilla yoghurt over it ooooo its like custard.....as youve guessed again I love rhubarb lol xxx

Julie, I use frozen rhubarb and just heat it in the microwave with 30 second bursts until softened and add vanilla infused sweetener. Which is basically a dried used vanilla pod put into a jar of sweetener. But Sididd's idea with a muller yoghurt sounds even tastier.

I feel like sum now

PV day4

Working from store so took a packed lunch,

Breakfast - Boiled egg with ham and asparagus in fromage frais
Snack - oatbran galette
Lunch - Cajun chicken with cottage cheese and salad
Snack - Natural yogurt and goji berries
Dinner - Steak and peppercorn with grilled tomatoes and green beans (Best Dinner EVER!)

Weekly weigh in and I lost 2lbs this week. As predicted the weight loss has slowed down but I am happy with 2lbs - if I lose 2lbs evey week that will be steady but effective!

Good safe weight loss xxx

Amaaaaaazing

Another slight hiccup yesterday .... in my haste to "get things moving" I made a Rhubarb Clafoutis . Eat some, not realising you are only supposed to eat rhubarb on a PV day. Luckily/unluckily I really did not like it so only had a few spoonfuls!

PP Day

Breakfast - Natural yogurt with goji berries
Lunch - Ham and Chive omelette
Snack - Rhubarb Clafoutis
Dinner - Peppercorn Chicken

The toilet situation is a pain now but staying with it. Hoping for some "movement" soon lol :sigh:

Thanks P

After I couldn't eat the rhubarb I did drink A LOT of water. Also this morning I am downing water like its going out of fashion. Hopefully things will shift soon!!

Fingers crossed lol ... Thanks for the suggestions x

Before I share my diary I shall share my success .... MOVEMENT!!!
I am so relieved (literaly) lol :clap:

PV day
Breakfast - Galette, boiled egg, ham, cottage cheese and grilled tomatoes with basi
lLunch - Smoked haddock with creamed spinach
Dinner - Curried chicken with tzatziki and magetout
Snack - Natural yogurt with goji berries

Highly recommend creamed spinach ... just yummy!

Re: REENAS LAST ATTEMPT ON DUKAN !!!!!!!

:D official weigh 68.9 kg oh yes baby....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Relief at last xx

Reciepe for creamed spinach pls x

PP yesterday

Breakfast - haddock and poached eggs with cottage cheese
Lunch - Curried chicken in fromage frais wrapped in a galette
Dinner - Cajun burger with cottage cheese

I must say that I am AMAZED that I don't feel the urge to snack or drink wine!! 3 weeks without wine for me is unheard of. I've found having a nice cold sprite zero with loads of ice now feels like a luxury as I drink only water and tea through the day. This diet really has changed my whole mindset around food and drink!

[QUOTE Reciepe for creamed spinach pls x[/QUOTE]

I just wilted some spinach down, drained it, threw it in a pan with a little milk. Seasoned it, let it boil then removed from heat and stirred in a spoon of lightest Philly (tolerated). Trial and error (I am sure there are some exact measurement/time recipes out there lol)

Enjoy! x

Back