These are my current measurements:

Height: 5'2
Weight: 149lb
Waist: 31 inches
Leg: 22 inches
Arm: 12 inches
Hips: 37 1/2 inches.
Calve: 15 inches

and yes I am big for my age 15,(nearly 16). I would like to lose around 14lb in the next 6-8 weeks. Possible? I've started doing some 'Rosemary Connely" workout dvds which seem to help quite a bit because I always find in the morning I ache. Ive done that twice so far this week. Also I have cut out chocolate, and most sugary foods in my diet. I dont drink any soft drinks anymore. I mostly stick to water, tea or cordial. Or the occasional coffee. I was wondering if the goal is realistic to lose 14lb by 4th July? Please write back or give me opinions on what would be a healthy weight.

Hiya :wavey: Well done on the exercise - always a good move! :clap: I think aiming to lose 1 - 2 lbs per week is more than realistic. Please let us know how you do :)

I just kind of need help managing my diet. I tend to binge sometimes. I do have some pictures of my body right now. I have to say im not that proud.

z142285504.jpg

z142288280.jpg

z142288336.jpg

Yuck. It disgusts me looking at them. Some of you may say i look okay in them but to me.. well thats another thing.

I do have to say ilu, youre a pretty girl, I know you dont feel like it but you are.

Exercise is a great idea, combined with healthy eating, plenty of fruit and veg and whole grain. not much sweets and crisps and youll be well on your way, do you have the support of those at home??

Ilu, you are a very pretty young female with a curvy body that is not that unsimilar to Jennifer Lopez's/Beyonce etc
I wouldn't worry about losing weight and would concentrate on finding a form of exercise you enjoy. In a matter of weeks you will naturally tone up and enhance your curvacious figure further.

Good luck x x

I think you look lovely. Weight loss and body image are very much personal decisions so if you'd feel happier losing a few pounds then it sounds like you are taking a very sensible approach to it. Cutting out the rubbish and increasing your exercise levels will soon bring results. Good luck, and do let us know how you are getting on.

Back