Sojafay Diary

Back In the zone again.........
After being ill, then my birthday celebration(meat from an indian) and a wee glass of wine now feel well enough to start again, rolls sleeves up
:)
Had a great Birthday treat from the family, went researching the family tree for the day at the register office in Edinburgh. Found loads of skeletons.... I come from a long line of coal miners horse dealers and flower sellers lol No long lost rich old uncles or aunts i'm afraid........
Anyway hope everyone is well and weight is going down down down

Last edited:
Enjoyed being back on track yesterday and had my hours swimming which i am loving.
Have started filling bottles of water up in the morning to make sure i get my full quota in frightened that maybe wasn't having enough water caused the kidney probs so doing the best i can to make sure. Beautiful day here in scotland, def picked a good week for a holiday.

Chink 1 glass bead back in...... 1lb loss for this week
Trying not to be disappointed have to remember being ill, antibiotics, having carbs and birthday celebrations suppose could have been a lot more damage.
Hoping for good things for next week maybe reach my two stone, that would be nice
Anyway have my new order for the next 6 weeks so head down and motor on..........

Great weather and making it easy to chug on the water eh girls
Loving me salads and shakes made into ice cream...................

Back from the wars

Back from the wars.....
Had some health and personal upsets and couldn't continue with slim and save....... Too personal to go into, too sore to re
live:(
Now ready to restart
Bit of damage done 7lbs on
:eek: but determined to get back in the groove.
Well done all that have kept going you are an inspiration and spur to restart

Have updated the weight gain and taken off my hard won goal smilies here's hoping can get them back soon.
Started today so weigh in Mondays

Thanks Dee
Gonna give it my best shot, look at you and all that exercise well done girl

Come on honey we CAN do this. I was losing the same stoopid stone and putting it back but now got my ickle brain sorted and it's moving into new territory ;) so budges up for u to get back on the wagon x x x

Back