Sojafay Diary

Well done that's another fab loss x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thankyou very much Claire and you and hubby too you're both doing so well an inspiration, I'm really enjoying it at the moment.
Hope to keep going and keep losing...

Well done hun!!!

Going strong!!!

X

Thanks Dee, for your support and pointing me towards Briffa its been an eye opener.....
You're an inspiration girl I think what you have achieved is amazing and i'll be well pleased if i can get any where near your losses

What a crap day sigh.........
Should have just rolled over this morning lol
Had me shake at 05:30 for early shift, porridge at 12 due to finish at 4:30 and didnt get away till 6:30
Came home to me me poor dog with his legs crossed, wee scone awwwww
now waiting impatiently for me fish and veg parcel to cook, head banging and soooo tired and up at 5:30 again tomorrow
winge " i wants to be a kept woman, anyones kept woman" lol
Ah well can only get better eh. bath and bed me thinks

Yeahhhhh free from work til 1 o'clock tomorrow and gonna.............
go to bed cos i'm crackered hurry up energy !! although to be fair always crackered after an early
see ya all soon

Hmmmm i shouldn't be wakened......
Its Sunday, i woke at 7:30 not tired, i'm late shift i usually lie as long as i can before starting the day.
i'm a certified card carrying duvet monster and proud of it
Has the magical " energy" finally arrived in week 4......... Hope so

Song for today "Lust for Life" Iggy Pop
Be Happy

Hmmmm i shouldn't be wakened......
Its Sunday, i woke at 7:30 not tired, i'm late shift i usually lie as long as i can before starting the day.
i'm a certified card carrying duvet monster and proud of it
Has the magical " energy" finally arrived in week 4......... Hope so

Song for today "Lust for Life" Iggy Pop
Be Happy

I cannot sleep in when I'm in ketosis either!!!

At least my day off will put that to right!!!!! Lol......

6.15 i was awake aswell!!!! Rather annoying!!!

Hope your ok!!!

X

I'm fine, thanks, tickety boo lol
Definately not sleeping as long, late shift yesterday should be sleeping till last possible minute today, instead hello birdies wide awake at 5:30 and feel fine not tired at all.
Still going strong, so hoping for good things this week, will be weighing in the middle of night shifts so preparing myself that there will probably be some water retention there but should even out next weigh in.
Had to push a bed last night with a bit of an emergency whilst holding me trousers up so am heading to uniform room today to try on smaller size
:)

Song for today "Morning has broken" Cat Stevens

I am no longer xxx large in uniform just xx large lol
Kept one set in xxx though, feel kinda bad about that but frightened history will repeat itself.
Now off to enjoy me day off before the nasty night shifts are back

song for today "Love Train" The O'jays fink this should be s&s anthem
sings "people all over the world.... join hands.... start an S&S train.......an S&S train.... come on......
Be Happy

Love that song!!!
Well done on uniform - what am achievement X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Claire and well done you too on getting back on track after your break, amazing

Well the drop in size spurred me on to try on everything in wardrobe and make a pile of things that are too big and bag them up, not brave enough to ditch them yet, so plan to ditch when i get another size lower.
I was enjoying the feeling of being in baggy clothes but am now in things that fit or are a bit nippit as they say, hoping that over the next month they become baggy we shall see.
Weird how you can be so pleased with the weight loss but also so frightened of it.....
Back to nights tonight, then have a break of almost a week, kinda worried how i'll do with so much time on my hands
so planning to distract and wear myself out as much as possible lol

song for today "Lucky Penny" Eddie Reader
Be Happy

In the words of Mutley that dog from Wacky Races "Sassafrassarassum Rick Rastardly"

2lbs!! sigh..... I have been 100%, Hope its the night shift and bloody water retention!!!!!!!!!!
I'm a pound off my second goal arghhhhhhhhhh

Oh well chink chink two glass beads in the vase better than nowt
Yawnnnnnnn....... back to bed out again on nights

Be Happy

Well the drop in size spurred me on to try on everything in wardrobe and make a pile of things that are too big and bag them up, not brave enough to ditch them yet, so plan to ditch when i get another size lower.
I was enjoying the feeling of being in baggy clothes but am now in things that fit or are a bit nippit as they say, hoping that over the next month they become baggy we shall see.
Weird how you can be so pleased with the weight loss but also so frightened of it.....
Back to nights tonight, then have a break of almost a week, kinda worried how i'll do with so much time on my hands
so planning to distract and wear myself out as much as possible lol

song for today "Lucky Penny" Eddie Reader
Be Happy

Throw the big stuff away!!!!!!!!! Its liberating!!!!!

Back from vampire land and have almost a week off yehaaaaaa .......
40th birthday bash tonight, looking forward to seeing and catching up with some long lost faces.
Staying on plan but keeping protein and veg meal option for the buffet, not having drink, taking me own coke zero and sparkling water.
Know its gonna be tempting but feel too far in to this diet to bushwack it for this one night, we shall see........
Still waking up with the birdies aand feeling good with it.
This morning going to spend me junk food money on a treat, have no idea what yet, will let you know.

song for today "Sun is shining" Bob Marley
Be Happy

You can do it!!! Keep strong!! X

I did do it:) Alcohol free and had 2 chicken drumsticks and some salad but...........
told white lies said i was on antibiotics for a chest infection so couldn't drink alcohol and that they were making me queasy so wasn't hungry. When infact i was dying for a drink and could have hoovered up half that buffet table.
So although i feel good for surviving, I feel very mixed up at not being honest about it.
I brought a bit birthday cake home stood in the kitchen smelling it for gods sake then squished it up and put it in the bin outside. Incase i was tempted to retrieve it later arghhhhhh
Last night proved to me i'm only managing this diet because i've been ruthless about removing things i might binge on and have avoided social things, no way could i be left alone with temptation.
So although i've survived i feel very down about how little i've changed really
and how shaky this tightrope is i'm walking.
Also nobody noticed any difference in me
:(

Okay i've done some thinking and want to write this to myself to get out of the funk i seem to have got myself into.

The party was a stressful situation with food and alcohol and confidence issues I had to take control of the situation, which i did by choosing not to binge and drink, okay I was aware of arguing with myself the Good food devil and Bad food devil inside my head going back and forth, maybe someday it will just be natural and instinctive. I also used some white lies this time, am i ashamed i'm on a diet? If i was trying to stop smoking people would be supportive? , perhaps i'll be braver next time and just say i'm on a diet

I have done well "so far" on this diet but i have to recognise it will not happen overnight, it took a long time to get fat i cant expect it to disappear overnight. It will take time, commitment and strength to achieve my goals

I know my mood and self worth affect my eating, so am i gonna self destruct because no one patted me on the back at the party, whats wrong with some self patting and don't forget on here.

Why am i dieting
So i dont hide to change into my uniform because i'm ashamed of my size
So I can walk decent distances
So I can swim which i love
So i can buy clothes from normal shops
So I can buckle a seat belt on a holiday flight
So i can relax when i'm out and not think everyone is looking at me
So i become healthier in body and mind

Goals
Take things a week at a time, explore what feelings come with being on the diet,learn about me.
Find somewhere i dont feel to self conscious to go swimming
Increase walking time each day
Plan a break for mum and dads anniversary party july 14th ask some advice how to do a planned break

Think about long term goal - dream holiday in new orleans 2013

Last edited:
So now outta my post party funk and resolving to carry on these are my promises to myself
To take my multivitamins, B Vitamins and fish oils
To drink more water
To walk at least 30 minutes each day
To do my little set of exercises to tone up
To accept invitations involving food and deal with them positively
To love me........

Back