Sojafay Diary

sojafay

Day -1
in other words the night before starting the weight loss Marathon (i'm the one in the rear of the horse costume lol).
I lost quite a bit a couple of years ago on exante,
:mad: but for several reasons put it back on
So here we are again.
Decided to do slim and save
as it seems to offer more choice but will be doing first week shakes only.
Plan to visit here every day as found it really helpful before.
Now off for my last guilt free dinner and wine.
join you all tomorrow
Be Happy

Day 1
500mls water
1 exante vanilla shake with coffee
1 black tea
now eagerly awaiting delivery, dont know if ill be able to wait a week to try the meals lol
i'm night shift sat sun mon i know i get dehydrated on these so gonna have to up the water big time.
on the up side less temptation and hopefully put the yukiness of ketosis down to night shift jet lag.
off to start the day
Be Happy

OMG delivery arrived long before 12 noon that never happened with exante well impressed
the bars look sooooooo small hope they are filling
still gonna hold off to next week with just shakes i want to see what the weight loss compared with exante is like

Hiya sojafay I hope you get the most out of this diet ...i've done Lipotrim before and its so much better imho :)

The bars are very filling and deceptively so ;) but being able to have diet coke is my godsend. I'm loving the meals and bars they keep me on track and even over TOTM which I've NEVER managed before. Its great if you stick 100% ;)

Keep strong and keep posting it really does help x x x

Day 2

Thanks for the encouragement trueleame , you are doing great keep going girl
I think i might have to rethink the shakes only idea. I was sooooo hungry yesterday my last shake i reverted to an exante i find them creamier and more filling. I had a headache most of the day strange came on so quick.
On the plus side however i had a latte and a hazelnut which i did enjoy.
So head down no pain no gain as they say.
Be Happy

Sojafay..I found the meals are great :0) and plenty to keep you going x x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Your doing really well keep it going you'll feel so much better once ur past first few days and your reward is waiting for u on the scales :)

Thanks trueleame but holding out on just shakes for the present its a scientific experiment
cant wait to try all the goodies though keep changing my mind what i'll have first lol
OMG lots2lose look at you girl great losses thats given me inspiration

sojafay said:
Thanks trueleame but holding out on just shakes for the present its a scientific experiment
cant wait to try all the goodies though keep changing my mind what i'll have first lol
OMG lots2lose look at you girl great losses thats given me inspiration

Thank u I've not been able to update my losses but I'm now 12 stone having lost 3 stone 5lb since 1st jan. size 18-20 down to a size 12 at mo

The diet works great :)

well this is the start of my 3 dreaded night shifts. if im gonna wobble it will be now
i plan to stay eating me shakes today and take an emergency one for tonight, hopefully if i can last to well into the morning i can count it as breakfast for tomorrow.
keep everything crossed for me
be happy

well thats the first of the dreaded night shifts in and managed to stay 100%
even amongst all the cakes and chocolates
helped that it was a steady night and i got my breaks so could have my shake and keep drinking water.
still have headache and now dogs breath pheew and am utterly cream crackered
i just hope by the end of these shifts i have the lift from ketosis rght now i could sleep for 24 hours straight
happy easter all

Your doing so well honey :) keep up the great work and whilst doing night shifts ...you've gotta be proud of yourself :D x x x

Dog breath is ketosis!!! The energy will be with you soon!!!

Well done on keeping 100% on your shift!!!

X

second night down phew last one tonight for this week
had another busy night but managed my break to have me shake, struggled with water intake wanted it, just too busy to get to it lol then when home just too tired
so chugging away now like a man in desert who's found the oasis
this is what i hate about nights i'm now tuned in to starting my day at 4pm ish then i have to go back to normal day hours . jet lag either end of em lol
anyway nuff about nights i am loving the shakes so far haven't found one i dislike yet hope that lasts lol
be happy all

You should be so proud of yourself for sticking with the shakes and managing night shifts! Just think on days you'll breeze it honey :) .. keep strong and drink drink drink ;) x x x

Yipeeeeeee No longer a vampire back in the daylight
3 busy nights helped me stay away from the easter goodies i'm still 100% and in ketosis no hunger
Thanks guys for spurring me on eternally grateful
2 days till weigh in, haven't peeked,i know my eating is closely linked to my emotions so no loss or staying the same messes with my head and willpower. Excited though don't know if its my tummy rumbling or butterflies lol
plan for tonight a long leisurely bubble bath with a book, no wine, asda 17p sparkling water instead dont know why but i can drink this a lot easier.

Song for today Sittin on the dock of the bay otis redding
Be Happy

singings good innit, lifts my spirits, wont be winning the voice mind you
fink its a hint when dog leaves room and curls up with paws over ears lol
final day before weigh in so everything crossed
plan taking dog for his groom and buy something for me with the money i would have spent on junk food

Song for today - this was hard "eye of the tiger from Rocky" was right up there but i have plumped for
"Frank Sinatra - High Hopes" sings..........
So any time your gettin loooooow
Stead of lettin gooooooo
Just remember that ant
Oops there goes another rubber tree plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant

Be Happy

Back