Sona on Dukan Diet- Restart

Yaaaay well done Sona. Thats fantastic.
Erm ladies for people that didnt like to talk poo before i dont think you have a problem now!!! Lmao.

Lol I heard the funniest story from my friend last week about poo. I was laughing so much my tummy hurt :)

I can't stop now I've started (and not just talking about it!!)

which phase you are in? iam new in here and 3rd day on dukan diet
So far so good today
will have chicken soup for dinner

goin nandos tomoro for lunch with hubby n son
what can i eat there attack friendly? Chicken breast
without skin?

Hi Kosova and welcome... we have a menu thread if you'd like to post your menu...

I'm Cruising... and I've done this diet several times... but obviously not perfectly cos I'm back at it!

Morning girls!!!

not had much sleep last night but in a bright sunny mood as the scales have moved!!!!

DRUMM ROLL................

2lbs in 3 days!! woop! this is what the site said i would lose when i first checked but they didnt register me then. When i checked today it said i should lose 2lbs in 2days with my new weight... and i stil cant log in with the details i registerd with! agghh

anyway plan to carry on with attack for two more days incuding today! If i can hit 12 stonei will e really happy! wish me luck gals!

Today
B- 2 boiled eggs
S- ww yogart
L- chicken tikka and 2 chicken patties chopped up with ketchup (low salt and sugar)
S- muller light
20 mins at the gym for my 20 min walk on tredmill
D- fish if i can get a hold of some and chicken soup

oh and im having a pancake at night with some formage fraise! does it cooke better with formage fraise or soft cheese?

FAB Sona! At last! Good luck with the rest xx

Hey gals!

Kasova! - welcome, im in the last day of the attack phase.. well im on the 5th day thinking i might do another two but wanted to knwo what the gals though? Good luck.. this diet is strict but effective if u like to follow the rules..... most the time!

Girly- thanks hun! i know! finally!! checked weight again this morning as u do when obssessed.. 12.1.8! hehe woop woop i havent seen that in a while!

Today-
b- pancake with phili
s- boiled egg
l- chicken soup and yogart
s- another yogart if i need it before gym
d- dont know yet im runing low on rations... maybe the last of the beef and cottage cheese with 1 chicken patti... hmmm

wow sona that is fab!!!! and all that time you wrere stuck at 12.4 too.

How long you doing attack for?

Thanks girls! im really pleased! touch wood its not gona all come back on again!! Checked weight this morning as its my last morning on attack and weight was 12.0.8!! so thats 4lbs off in total for attack!! i hope the loss continues! usually when i lose about 6 lbs u can see the diff! Ive got some family visiting that i havent seen in a year and im hoping for them to see a huge diff!!

today:
b- seek kebabs! (naughty!)
S- pancake
L- chicken tikka and chicken patties
S- muller light
D- streak, either chicken, beef or maybe a bit of both!

PV starts tomorow! went for a quick shop in asda last night.. only managed to get some frozen carrage and cauliflower!.. have some spinach at home! My lil boy was running around like crazy and i was running around after him with a basket full of eggs!! aagghh

You will hun im sure of it. Carry on the way you are and it will fall off. Your family will see the difference im sure

thanks gals!!

actually when i took him to asda he asked to sit in the trolly and i sed no we can walk and enjoy the walk around.. how wrong was i he sat on the floor and wouldnt get up.. then sneaked away and made a mad dash for it!! He did warn me i guess... thats why he suggested the trolly!! ive learned my lesson!

Boys eh. I always make Oliver sit in the trolley or im asking for trouble. He puts everything and anything in there.

Morning gals!

Pleased to announce that i am officially out of the 12 stone bracket!!! but only just so still early days!! my faithful scales reading 11.13 this morning!!! yey.. gona go on wii so that it can congratualte me instead of telling me off!! hehe

1st day on PV today!

planning to have

b- oat porrige
s- yogart
L- tuna salad
d- Beef steak with chopped up pepper and onion on lettuce bit like a donner kebab!

Wowee Sona! I am so pleased for you. This is fantastic and I just know how happy it will make you feel.

Keep up the good work x

Sona that is brilliant. :D well done!!!!!!

Back