Sona on Dukan Diet- Restart

Hey Sona

Just a quick post as I can totally empathise with your exercise weight gain annoyance... if I do ANYTHING outside of normal day to day I am guaranteed to put on weight the next day :)

it sucks...but at least it's healthy :)

good luck for next WI hun xxx

Thanks hun!! atleast i know its real and not in my head!!! hehe I hate that! i was exersicing a few months back and was not gaining but to be honest i was at the gym 2 months before i started dukan so maybe the initial exercise weight gain had already happened the mucles where already there!! Ahh.. well im defo back at gym next week weather my weight likes it or not!!

WI this morning was 12.2! woop! its coming back down but only with the aid of water water water and my being good!! hehe i hope im on track for 12.1 for tomorow!!

last time in 5 weeks i lost 10 lbs
this time in almost 4 weeks iv lost 4lbs and put it all back on with water retention and lost it again.... im seriously considering going atkins for a while but the same thing happens there aswell.. and i reallly do like dukan...

why is it being a pain in the neck second time around?! hmmmmmmmmm

Today

B- egg with chicken sausage - coffee
S- tea, ww yogart
L- dukan bread with kebab
S- tea
D- chicken i hope... eerrmmmm

water water water water

I think the answer is quite simply your body is "used to it".... hence the smaller losses second time around... I always find the biggest losses after I've been off the wagon for a while and inevitably have more to lose...catch 22 situation... :)

nobody said it was easy :) but it seriously shouldn't be this hard - my 2 cents worth :eek:

Glad you're seeing progress with the weigh in today... I think you just gotta persevere and please don't defect to Atkins :) we wont have any dukaneers left :( :) x

water
no salt
moderate exercise
EAT (protein) :) x

lolz thanks!!

im trying to stay mainly protien,... although i dont like to waste food so i am eating my yogarts and finished my formage fraise and will finsih my cottage cheese tonight.

Fresh start wheni go shopping, im going to get just formage fraise for my oad bread, and yogarts for my work work lunches and leave it at that not too much dairy... i do like porrige but might give it a miss with the milk for 1 week and also the cottage cheese ( although i hear cottage cheese help the digestive system when eating meat)

chicken, chicken, chicken, kebabs, beef, eggs and tuna will be my friends. Also will have to look through veg list and find the LOW carb veg to fill up on, on PV days.. im going military operation next week....watch this space!!

dont defect we need you lol

it is hard and when the weight loss stops its sooo annoying
Ive noticed this time ive a more defined shape coming if you get my meaning , so i think the loss and muscle changes maybe whats confusing the loss my legs are getting a shape they have not seen in a long time but weight loss slower ,sorry waffling think i should add some exercise in really

me too but it comes under the CBA heading :)... and it makes me gain weight... I know it's "better" weight but all the same...

I'll be the skinny untoned minnie in the corner ;)...well it's an improvement on the overweight untoned biggie in the corner :D...

progress ladies...progress! x

Hi Sona, hope the bloating has gone down.Its very difficult isnt it when prone to bloating, any false moves and the weight is way up again. I'm sure its off now xx

me too but it comes under the CBA heading :)... and it makes me gain weight... I know it's "better" weight but all the same...

I'll be the skinny untoned minnie in the corner ;)...well it's an improvement on the overweight untoned biggie in the corner :D...

progress ladies...progress! x
you are so naughty. it might make you gain for a couple of days or a week but then when your body gets used to the water etc you will drop.

Sona how you getting on babe?

but the muscle always weighs more than fat?...so even if I burn some fat..the weight will still be higher than if I just concentrated on pure fat loss?

if you have muscle yur body burns fat quicker. :p
stop with the excuses!

:whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::character00115:

i wasnt gonna do owt but did 25 min dog walk, then a think cleaning up puppy sh*ts has worn me out LOL

Back