Sona's Diary- you may not like this...

thanks laura! thats my lil boy!

thanks for the messages guys! i will have a look in necatsle china town next time im there for the noodls! Hope ur all had a good wekend! mine wasnt all that exciting!

Had amad sugar craving on sunday so made some low carb cheese cake and then ate tooo much of it in one go!! blah!

Carb wise i was ok.. had a few salads and vegis.

Today:
b- 2 boiled eggs
L- Sheaperds pie ( defrosted from last weeks cookup)
D- Stir fry with Wait for it.. BOK choi.. (sp) i finally found some at my tesco!! it was on sale to! woop! Looking forward to that.
the Lady at the check out asked me how im going to eat it.. i told her ive still gotta figer that bit out! hehe

If they are the wet ones, you need to give them a really good rinse, some people are put off by the smell, they taste fine though, generally they soak up the taste of whatever they are cooked with.

oh no! they were from the fresh veg section in a bag.. i took them home and put them in the fridge havent even looked if they wet or dry! aagghh im so silly with food ive never met before!! lolz So i need to give them a good wash? They look a bit like lettuce leaved.. so i need to eat the whole thing or just the white bit?

LOL No, I was talking about the shiritake noodles Sona. The bok choi can all be eaten. :)

haha ok im soo dum!

Well the bok choi was really nice with my strifry!

i was busy looking for holidays all day yeasterday so didnt get a chance to come on here! we are thinking of going to spain next year to barcelona for a few days! I was hoping to book in advance to get a cheaper deal. Nowerdays thugh i duno if its cheaper to book in advance of book last min!

Had a good day yesterday.. had my boiled eggs fro brekki, home made spinach and variouse other things crustless quiche for lunch and stirfry for my dinner. Had to have a cup of tea with 1 expresso shot mised in it to wake myself up in the morning though! The kid kept me up half the night.. and before u say eeewwwww i cant drink coffee on its own so it was gona be either tea or chocolate with it!

Anyway just about got to work in the nick of time today so no time for brekki! :-( im soo hungry!
L-quiche
D- stirfry

Have been invited to my friends house after work as shes getting amrried and having a lil get together at her house tonight.. Hope shes not making food!! Its sooo hard to avoide indian food when there are soo many people pressuring you to eat it!

I want an invite! LOL

I can has Naan, I's in maint Sona. :D

aagghh bugger well im not sending u any and ur not invited!!! na na naaa na! i will look at and smell the food for both of us tonight! and resist eating any!!

LOL, LMAO, nice one Sona. :D

ah, not good Sona. :(

i know i know!

today wasnt all that good either

B- 2 eggs, mushroom, 1 small onion, 2 cherry tomatoes
L- 4 chicken wings
D- quiche

S- 4 cups of tea

Hey peeps!

Ive had a BAD weekend! it all started going downhill at 4pm on saturday when i attended a wedding.. Was not atkins frinds lets just put it that way!.. sunday started off really good thinking right just get back on track today.. BUT then my dad showed up for a surprise visit! We orderd food in and i couldnt not eat with him as he's a bit shy!

then monday came! I didnt really have much foo din as i do my shopping on mondays and my hubby was taking me out to dinner and he INSISTED that i have a "propper" meal with him coz we dont often get to go out! SO..

Please line up here to kick my butt... ...

Im back on track today! A lost weekend but not lost forever! (that sounds corney now! lolz)

I dont really know what leavy veg is hunny! its stupid i know! I Have stir fry a few times a week and salads and im trying really hard to eat the right stuff! I have spinich n bok choi n lettuce and these seem leafy to me! I dont think ive been eating enough fat in my diet which is why im maintaning rather than losing! Fo example.. after my bing wkend i will probs have gone from 12.7 to 12.10 and this will go by next weel if i stick to atkins. After that it just remains on 12.7.

Im going to try eat more fat and get my ody out of starvation mode.
Somehow... Butter for my eggs maybe.. (eww) not this week though..

B- 2 boiled eggs, 1 slice wafer thin chicken
L- Chicken breask, 2 seek kebabs, cheese
D- Strif fry (bean sprout, cabbage, mushroom, bok choi, onion) and chicken ( fried with olive oil and dash on soy souce)

I think im gona have to go back to basics with MY atkins..
this may not be "the new way" but its worked for m in the past.

Don't worry, you can't have done any as bad as I have, only my binge lasted two weeks and won't begin to tell you what I ate! lol Not good! xx

I ended up haing chocolate and a LOT of it! and i dont even have a sweet tooth hun! :-( and also i had chips!!! and BREAD! and naan.. and rice... and well does it get any worse? lolz

i dont want to hate myself for it though so im just gona get on with it!

my binge has been for the last two weeks aswell off an on hun! due to eid and then a wedding! but hopefully i dont have any more slip ups now!

Maybe we need an "I've been bad" thread ;)

I'll sob with you lol. Oh oh 1 hour til weigh in, I'm so scared! lol

Back