Sonia's Diary 'In a jolly good mood today, lol :)'

Hiya hun.... ohhh well done with not buying anything from the "naughty" aisle in Tesco... I normally let myself buy one naughty thing a week. I know I shouldn't but at least I'm in control of it now.

Good luck for WI, let us know how you get on. xxx

Yippee been to weigh in and lost 5Lbs this week I am chuffed with that even though I feel cheated because its star week and I always hold on to a few Lbs on star week.

Well done Son, knew you could do it. xxx

Hiya just a mid week update. I am still going strong I never thought I would get back on track again I still cant quite believe it. I am feeling a whole lot better already I even walked fast today and never got breathless where as a few weeks ago I could hardly walk and was really breathless. I dont feel as tired either which is good. Well enough of me blabbering rubbish just needed to get down in writing how I am feeling so I can look back incase of emergiencies.

That is great Son, well done girl. Good idea about writing it down so you can come back to it in times of need. xx

well weigh in tonight I am really hoping for a loss. I have a reunion on the 20th of December and I want to try and lose at least another stone by then. Fingers crossed :)

good luck chick!!! :D xx

Hiya well went to weigh in last night and lost 2.5lbs and got my half stone award yipee.

But in the back of my head I am still so gutted at the fact that this time last year I had lost four and a half stone and managed to stupidly put three and a half of it back on I shouldnt be saying I have got my half stone award now I should be near target. I know I shouldnt dwell on it but I cant help it.

Stop beating yourself up and pat yourself on the back instead, Wev'e all done it, lost weight and put it back on again. Its harder to restart after that and youv'e done it with avengence. Well done again. xxx Loobylou

Stop beating yourself up and pat yourself on the back instead, Wev'e all done it, lost weight and put it back on again. Its harder to restart after that and youv'e done it with avengence. Well done again. xxx Loobylou

Thanks hun :hug99:

Back