Sonia's Diary 'In a jolly good mood today, lol :)'

Aww hun, well done first of all. Also, remember it is a journey.... you WILL get to target!!

You could have not gone back to SW and be heavier, at least you are in control now. xxx

Aww hun, well done first of all. Also, remember it is a journey.... you WILL get to target!!

You could have not gone back to SW and be heavier, at least you are in control now. xxx

Thanks hun and I know your right I think its just when it comes to losing weight I am an impatient sod and want it gone now but I know its not going to happen like that so its go as I am going.:)

Hiya well went to weigh in last night and lost 2.5lbs and got my half stone award yipee.

But in the back of my head I am still so gutted at the fact that this time last year I had lost four and a half stone and managed to stupidly put three and a half of it back on I shouldnt be saying I have got my half stone award now I should be near target. I know I shouldnt dwell on it but I cant help it.

Well done on your half stone chick! You are doing well.

Hey, dont beat yourself up. You lost it once, you'll lose the weight again. Use it as a lesson hun and be proud of what you have achieved now! x

Well done on your half stone chick! You are doing well.

Hey, dont beat yourself up. You lost it once, you'll lose the weight again. Use it as a lesson hun and be proud of what you have achieved now! x

Thanks hun my lesson is well and truly learnt :)

Ouccchhhhhhhhh I am poorly I hurt all over I have a headache from hell my ears and throat hurt and I can hardly move. I think I have a bad case of the man flu do you think ladies can catch that.

All that and I have 4 kids to look after all day on my own. The place is going to look like a bomb has hit it by the time OH gets home from work tonight.

OK moan over I am now off to snuggle on the sofa and make it my home for the day.

Well done on the loss. I know exactly how you feel bout being cross with yourself, Im in the same boat, Id got to bout three and a half stone lost and have put bout a stone back on! Im focussed ish though! hope you're feeling better soon, what time will OH be back from work? whats he do? mines at work today, but its very rare he works Saturdays, prob only two or three times a year infact! x

Well done on the loss. I know exactly how you feel bout being cross with yourself, Im in the same boat, Id got to bout three and a half stone lost and have put bout a stone back on! Im focussed ish though! hope you're feeling better soon, what time will OH be back from work? whats he do? mines at work today, but its very rare he works Saturdays, prob only two or three times a year infact! x

Thanks hun glad oyur feeling back on track ish same here. OH will be back from work at 6.30 he works in a shop that sells trading cards and models like pokemon and yu-gi-oh cards etc and army models and they have kids in there doing game tournaments n stuff. He usually gets sun and mon off work.

Well done on the loss. I know exactly how you feel bout being cross with yourself, Im in the same boat, Id got to bout three and a half stone lost and have put bout a stone back on!

i'm the same. lost 2 and half stone, went on holiday put about 4 or 5lbs on and that obviously wasn't enough and i've offically put 15lbs on since 28th august! i'm annoyed but back on it and very focused....want to get it those 15lbs + extra for crimbo.

so you're not on your own Son, thers an ickle gang of us in the same boat! xxx

Yey another 4.5Lbs gone for good thats 12Lbs down in 3 weeks fingers crossed I can get my stone award next week. I also got slimmer of the week which was nice gave me a bit of a push to keep it up. And a pair of pants that were tight on me a month ago I now need a belt with them because I have to keep pulling them up.:D

well done on the loss. have you kept a diary of what you've been eating over the past 3 weeks???

i managed to shift 5.5lbs this week - 1st week back. phew! feeling so much better now i'm back in control :D

GO US!!!

well done on the loss. have you kept a diary of what you've been eating over the past 3 weeks???

i managed to shift 5.5lbs this week - 1st week back. phew! feeling so much better now i'm back in control :D

GO US!!!
Ahh thanks hun. No I dont do food diarys Im a lazy bum I cant be bothered, lol. Dont worry your not missing anything Im the most boring eater in the world.

And well done you 5.5 that is fantastic and well done for getting back in control its the hardest thing to do when you have been on a downward spiral. Lets show that unwanted fat whos boss, lol.

Well done!! 12 pounds in three weeks is excellent going! You must feel so much better. Keep up the good work, you're doing great :D

Wow well done! You're doing so well :-D
I have a really bad memory... if I didn't write a food diary it'd be like

"oops! I accidentally tripped and fell and 1kg of chocolate fell in my mouth...." haha. Ok, maybe not that bad... but I find it tricky to keep track of Healthy Extras and Syns :)

Keep up the good work - you're an inspiration girly!

Back