Sonia's Diary 'In a jolly good mood today, lol :)'

sonban

Addicted to Minimins
Hiya well In the last month I have left SW joined WW for a day left WW pigged out loads and am now feeling ready to rejoin SW. I am going to rejoin tonight and am quite looking forward to it.

Wish me luck :)

Good Luck with it!

What prompted you to leave?

Why only one day on WW?

(Sorry for being nosey!)

Good luck! I was really struggling with SW a few months back so went back to Lipotrim (similar to CD) for a few days and that was the kick up the bum I needed to focus on SW 100% and feel really positive about it! x

Lots of luck lovey!
xxx

Good Luck with it!

What prompted you to leave?

Why only one day on WW?

(Sorry for being nosey!)

No its ok your not being nosey.

I left SW because my head was not in the zone and I just kept eating rubish and the more rubbish I ate the more I craved it if you know what I mean. Then I piled loads of weight back on. I decided to join WW but then figured out that its not the diet that I need to change its the way I handle food. So I got all my pigging out off my chest and decided to give SW another go as I know it does work if you stick at it as I have lost 4 and a half stone on it in the past when My head was in the zone.

Good luck! I was really struggling with SW a few months back so went back to Lipotrim (similar to CD) for a few days and that was the kick up the bum I needed to focus on SW 100% and feel really positive about it! x

Glad you managed to get back on track there is nothing worse than when you want to lose weight that much but you just cant get back on track.

glad you're back on track x

Aww good luck but you dont have to go it alone with support of here :)

thanks sonban - i love it on here but just haven't spent as much time as i used to. i'd lost 2.5 stone by end of august, but i had a gain after my holiday and am now hovering around maintaining my gain at the moment, so this week i hope to drop some pounds. i'd like to have my loss at 3 stone by xmas, which is almost a stone.

thanks sonban - i love it on here but just haven't spent as much time as i used to. i'd lost 2.5 stone by end of august, but i had a gain after my holiday and am now hovering around maintaining my gain at the moment, so this week i hope to drop some pounds. i'd like to have my loss at 3 stone by xmas, which is almost a stone.
A stone by xmas is doable but like me and probably most people trying to lose weight its a case of dont beat your self up if you dont hit that target even though thats easier said than done.

I know I have to stop beating my self up if I dont get a loss and turning to naughty food for the answer because I know in the long run naughty food is not the answer. I just have to try and face up to the big bad naughty food demon. Although it is going to be one hell of a tough one to do but I am ready to give it a go.

Welcome back Sonban. You'll do great as it sounds like your heads in the right slimming mode. xxx

Thanks hun. I just been to rejoin and I weigh in at 19 stone now I have not set a target yet but lets see how i get on first. Fingers crossed for a fab week.

xfingers.gif
, but you won't need it. You will be great. xxx Loobylou

xfingers.gif
, but you won't need it. You will be great. xxx Loobylou

Thanks hun xx

Well for the first time in months I actually walked down the crisp and sweeties Isle in tescos and didnt buy anything I put my nose in the air walked down the isle just to proove I could do it without buying anything. I am so chuffed letss hope this is the start of a good run.:D

Hiya well week one nearly over and so far so good. I hope I have lost some but only time will tell I have WI tomorrow night. I really had the munchies a few days ago but have pulled it back and its also star week and I normally get the major munchies and hold on to loads of water but doesnt seem to be the way this week thank god.

Back