Sonyas Dukan Diary .....the start to a new thinner healthier me!

Well done Sonya - not had that problem before but I have heard of others taking Senakot???? Should be better now you are on cruise and can have some veggies......... What a great start you have made. Keep going!

Well done Sonya great start x

WOW - brilliant weight loss get some rhubarb and green beans down your neck with a glass of ice cold water - should do the trick if not then fibrogel I took ducolax and never again was so ill for a day spent most of the time in my bathroom .............

well done on your loss :D

Oh My Sonya 8 children - I have enough and I've only 2 and both grown up - by the eck and your dieting too - I take my cap off to you love - lol

muffins are delish - this is what I do but there are a number of recipes floating around the forum ...........

4 large eggs
4 Tbl sweetner
4 Tbl 0% plain yoghurt
squirt of dukan flavouring - I have a collection now from the Dukan website coconut, mocha, nougat, hazelnut & caramel (all my favs)
add all together and beat with a whisk
stir in 4 tbl of oatbran & 2 Tbl of wheat bran (2 days allowance in cruise)

I use silicone muffin trays and out of the above batch I get approx 6 muffins so thats 3 each day. I have a fan oven and cook on 180degs for 18 - 20 mins. prefer them a bit well done otherwise they can be a bit soggy.

Love them cannot for the life of me cook a decent galette and not keen on dukan bread so I have muffins everyday havent got fed up of them yet. I make a load usually on a Sunday for the rest of the working week and freeze them. Take 3 out at night for the following day. I take them to work to have with my coffee :)

Thanks Chris! I will definitely be doing a batch of those! Do you still have the oat bran as well in your allowances? Thanks again mrs motivator! :) x

WOW - brilliant weight loss get some rhubarb and green beans down your neck with a glass of ice cold water - should do the trick if not then fibrogel I took ducolax and never again was so ill for a day spent most of the time in my bathroom .............

Thank you! You are my inspiration to carry on :) its the rhubarb season coming up so it will hopefully be easier to find x

Ok so a late weekend update.
Sat
0 fat yog and oatbran
Green tea

Fajita spiced chicken and low fat cottage cheese

Went out with friends(already planned)

Spiced prawns
Chicken tikka
3 glasses of diet coke
2 ltre water

I wondered how I would get on going out for the meal but I was surprisingly strong. I did not touch one grain of rice or a piece of naan bread. I was chuffed to bits with myself , as I LOVE indian food. It just goes to show this Dukan plan does not have to spoil your social life. I still had a great night out.
Sunday- end of attack....total loss 6.2lb!!!!!!woo hoo! So excited!

Sunday-day1 of cruise
Yoghurt and oatbran

2 slices roast beef and half a tub of low fat cottage cheese

Chicken breast , green cabbage, swede.
2 pints diet coke(this would usually be 2 glasses of wine at the rugby club after the match)

1 litre of water.- not enough I know :(

We have quite a busy social life due to our boys playing rugby, there are lots of after match get togethers and fundraisers so I was so pleased to be on the diet coke . I still had a GREAT time, even better for the fact that a few people said how great I look! (Er yes! Even after 6lb I am looking more healthy!)
So... I am sticking to this "with a little help from my friends" :) you have all been FANTASTIC!!!!!!
Off to make some muffins :) :) :) and to blast some music while I dance around the house doing my housework. We all clear our the clutter from our houses, so I am gonna clear out my body clutter!!!
Ps- lost another few ounces overnight ! Thanks again you lovely ladies. I hope you all have a fab monday. Be really proud of yourselves at how much you are helping the newbies like me x

no problem :D i do near enough the same recipe as chris but with only 2 eggs and 5 tbsp of yoghurt and they turn out fine... make sure you use a silicone muffin tray or silicone cases otherwise you will be picking most of your muffins out the paper cases lol. home bargains have the trays for £1.99 if you have a shop nr you.
Rhubarb can be hard to get.... ive found my local tesco has it fresh now and then... asdas have a 500gm pack frozen for £2.99 i think but the best place for it is farmfoods .... £1 for a 750gm bag.... its beside the frozen veg usually ;)

no problem :D i do near enough the same recipe as chris but with only 2 eggs and 5 tbsp of yoghurt and they turn out fine... make sure you use a silicone muffin tray or silicone cases otherwise you will be picking most of your muffins out the paper cases lol. home bargains have the trays for £1.99 if you have a shop nr you.
Rhubarb can be hard to get.... ive found my local tesco has it fresh now and then... asdas have a 500gm pack frozen for £2.99 i think but the best place for it is farmfoods .... £1 for a 750gm bag.... its beside the frozen veg usually ;)

Ellie how do I do the update thing you have on the bottom of your posts? The weight slider thing and my losses and goals? I am rubbish with techno stuff! X

Thanks ellie for the heads up on the muffins and rhubarb. I have both stores near me so that's great xx

on the blue bars nr the top of the page of the forum you will see a heading user cp.... click that and you can edit signature there... i got my slider from lilyslim you choose what you want on it then it gives you a code to add to the signature

sonyamc said:
Thanks Chris! I will definitely be doing a batch of those! Do you still have the oat bran as well in your allowances? Thanks again mrs motivator! :) x

Chris will try your recipie, I'm not having much luck with muffins, hopfully your recipie will be the one...... fingers crossed x

Monday menu march 5th

Yoghurt and bran
Apple and cinnamon tea x 2

2 slices roast beef
Half tub 0 fat cottage cheese
Apple and cinnamon tea

4 crab sticks
Glass diet coke

Rump steak
Half tub cottage cheese
2 pints diet coke
Yoghurt

Only managed half litre water after all the tea and coke.

Monday menu march 5th

Yoghurt and bran
Apple and cinnamon tea x 2

2 slices roast beef
Half tub 0 fat cottage cheese
Apple and cinnamon tea

4 crab sticks
Glass diet coke

Rump steak
Half tub cottage cheese
2 pints diet coke
Yoghurt

Only managed half litre water after all the tea and coke.

I meant to say day 2 cruise pp day

I hope you don't mind my mentioning two things:

- cottage cheese (there isn't a fat free one, so which one are you having? And the whole tub over the day? What size? While you're losing, don't worry, but if things slow down, look at this.)

- 2 litres diet coke + a glass... it's an awful lot. Can you cut down? Lots of artificial sweeteners there...

- cottage cheese (there isn't a fat free one, so which one are you having? And the whole tub over the day? What size? While you're losing, don't worry, but if things slow down, look at this.)

- 2 litres diet coke + a glass... it's an awful lot. Can you cut down? Lots of artificial sweeteners there...

Mention away :) I had 2 pints not sure how much that is in litres, I checked dukan book and it said I could have unlimited(I think!) As long as it was not more than 1 cal per 100ml.

I am having low fat cottage cheese I have thrown away the tub now so unsure what brand but it was 0.2g of fat. I will have to tell you when I buy some more per how much quantity. I lost 6.2 on attack so it seems to be working ok, but I will monitor and adjust as I get into it as I have only been doing dukan a week so not fully up on all the exact things. That's the good thing about this site. Lots of good guidance. Thanks for the heads up. Which cottage cheese would you recommend? I think it was longly or langly farm I had.

Ps I only had the 2 pints of coke as I was out at the pub and was quite proud I didn't succumb to wine :) I don't usually drink that much coke. X

Back