Step2 810kcal sooo hungry

Totally agree, all I want is stuff I know I can't have. Pretty sure I won't have a loss this week either, even if I don't cave and eat.
Much harder to fight hormones, before I felt like I didn't need food but I wanted it. Now I feel like I need it big time!

I'm with you there.....I'm just obsessing about all things edible. Arrgghhhh!

It's a nightmare. I have been bad, not gonna have a loss atall this week I don't think.
I ate out one night, although still good calories it wasn't allowed foods
Then I had steak with salad. I've had jelly and yesterday a bag of snack a jacks
I feel a bit bad but not awfull as I know I could have done much worse
Just started a workout DVD yesterday so that's made me feel less guilty

Has anyone else cracked because of their time of the month or does everyone else just feel crap and suffer through it???

It's a nightmare. I have been bad, not gonna have a loss atall this week I don't think.
Then I had steak with salad. I've had jelly and yesterday a bag of snack a jacks

Has anyone else cracked because of their time of the month or does everyone else just feel crap and suffer through it???

Like you said, it could have been a lot worse hun, and doing the DVD will help you stay focussed. Today is another day :)

Its been really really hard not to give in and demolish a huge bag of crisps and stuff chocolate, but i am so glad i had the strength to keep focussed. I have had four cheeky G&Ts (slimline of course) over the weekend, but i dont feel guilty about them, especially after an 8 mile walk yesterday which nearly killed me !! I felt so low on friday but now i know i need to find a coping mechanism when its TOTM and walking yesterday really helped me. I am going to get to below 11st this week if it kills me !!

as anyone else cracked because of their time of the month or does everyone else just feel crap and suffer through it???

Try & remember the amount of food you would have eaten before you started on Cambridge, so, strictly speaking, you've not had that much at all have you. I've not had a very good week at all. My weigh in is tomorrow morning & I'm not looking forward to it, BUT I haven't put on all the weight I've lost & I will give myself a good talking to and start afresh. Let's fight the flab together. I'm sure you feel & look better for your weight loss & you will continue to lose more. We are only human after all. It's natural to slip up so we must try & be as positive as possible. I'm actually full of admiration for the foods you've eaten because by the sounds of it the choices you made were not all that bad. I've had biscuits & all sorts of rubbish!! :party0051: Someone shoot me!!!!
Don't be down on yourself. We will do this!

Thanks guys
I would have broken much worse if it wasn't for this forum. It really helps. I know I could have done worse and I actually feel ok about what I did. Like you said cazzieu it's soo much less than I would normally eat that it's not awfull
I've got my weigh in tomorrow night and I'm gonna tell my CDC that I'm going up to step 3, I always planned to mostly come of it for dec and I went shopping today and I've bought really sensible things ready for eating.
Low cal snacks, weight watchers bits and whole meal stuff. Feeling very positive about doing well by myself.
I think the DVD helps a lot, it's hard tho. I heard about it on here, jillian michaels 30 day shred. I thought it looked easy but OW

Thanks guys
I would have broken much worse if it wasn't for this forum. It really helps. I know I could have done worse and I actually feel ok about what I did. Like you said cazzieu it's soo much less than I would normally eat that it's not awfull
I've got my weigh in tomorrow night and I'm gonna tell my CDC that I'm going up to step 3, I always planned to mostly come of it for dec and I went shopping today and I've bought really sensible things ready for eating.
Low cal snacks, weight watchers bits and whole meal stuff. Feeling very positive about doing well by myself.
I think the DVD helps a lot, it's hard tho. I heard about it on here, jillian michaels 30 day shred. I thought it looked easy but OW

Hopefull remember you have lost over 2 stone, that is an amazing loss :)

I am scared about going onto step 3 and eating more real food ! i have got used to having shakes and a bar during the day and it really worries me how i will cope. I'm sending you lots of positive vibes and support. you know what to avoid and what you can eat with exercise. good luck for your WI tomorrow night xxx

Hi Ladies, I totally agree with Cazzie, you could have gone completely off the rails and didn't. You should be proud of yourself. When my joint pain is bad, I have eaten, but thankfully with restraint which has taught me that I can. I do still have a taste for chocolate, so know that's something I have to work on. I want to stick to SS+ and eat occasionally if I have to until I have reached my target weight.

Thankfully, we have the forum for whichever step we are on...

Heidi

Hey guys

Feeling pretty positive tonight actually. Just had my 5th weigh in and it's another 2lb. That's 1st 5lb in 5 weeks (flare, I think you got my numbers mixed with someone else)
Not bad really considering I've eaten things I shouldn't, missed shakes and had an average of 900/950 calories a day
Spoke to my CDC tonight about other food things I've bought and she seemed to think I was on the right track with my new habits.
Did two days of 30 day shred at the weekend, had a day of and now I'm gonna do it again.
Whole new lifestyle in progress - winner! !

Ive had a good week this week girls. My WI got put back until this morning..........and i've lost 3lbs :) total loss = 17lbs :bliss:

It feels lke my goal is a long way off yet but I am creeping towards it and it feels great

Hope everyone has had a good week
xxx

Ive had a good week this week girls. My WI got put back until this morning..........and i've lost 3lbs :) total loss = 17lbs :bliss:

It feels lke my goal is a long way off yet but I am creeping towards it and it feels great

Hope everyone has had a good week
xxx

That is brilliant Flare, well done you!!!!

We are doing pretty much the same. Ive lost 19lb in 5 weeks
You will find one. I know what you mean tho, I'm really pleased so far but another stone will make a massive difference. I've lost it from my face, legs and only sides. It's all left in my tummy now.
Good work us though

We are doing pretty much the same. Ive lost 19lb in 5 weeks
You will find one. I know what you mean tho, I'm really pleased so far but another stone will make a massive difference. I've lost it from my face, legs and only sides. It's all left in my tummy now.
Good work us though

Hows it going this week Hun? I know what you mean about the tummy, I can see ive lost a lot of wright because a lot of my clothes don't fit now (woohoo!!) but I need to work on my stomach now

WI in the morning, fingers crossed for 2 or 3 lbs

X

Rubbish week actually. Had my wi on mon, only 3/4 of a pound. Loser
I feel like ive put weight on tho.
On the bright side I haven't been doing the diet right atall so I guess the fact that I lost weight atall is amazing
I've been sticking to 1000-1200 calories a day but not the foods I should be having. Been making my own meals. Different meats and different veg, snacks (low cal ones)

Rubbish week actually. Had my wi on mon, only 3/4 of a pound. Loser
I feel like ive put weight on tho.
On the bright side I haven't been doing the diet right atall so I guess the fact that I lost weight atall is amazing
I've been sticking to 1000-1200 calories a day but not the foods I should be having. Been making my own meals. Different meats and different veg, snacks (low cal ones)

Oh dear :( Are you going get back on it or stick to what you're doing? Like you say a loss is better than a gain, so don't beat yourself up too much

Im starting to worry about upping my calorie intake to 1000 a day. I know after Christmas (once I have undone what damage I will do) I will need to move to step 3 and it's bothering me. I've got used to having shakes and one meal now. Still a way to go yet though. I weighed myself this morning and I think I'll lose 2lbs this week. That 10st goal by Christmas is looking less likely but I'm not going to dwell on it. I'm still focused.

Chin up Hun, you have brilliantly remember x

I'm going to just keep having what I feel I need. Now I'm out of ketosis it's hard because I'm feeling hungry. Gonna stay like this through dec though. I know I can't do dec with no party food or naughty stuff, not possible. get back on it properly in jan, either Ss or 810. Now I've done it I know I can do it again but I'm not in that much of a rush to give myself a month of hell for it. Been fat for 20 years I can wait another month!!!

Back