Total Solution South Pacific

Darcy a pound down is one pound nearer your goal. Taking the train will be much more relaxing than having to drive in the traffic.

How exciting working on holiday planning. Have a wonderful time

Darcy a pound down is one pound nearer your goal. Taking the train will be much more relaxing than having to drive in the traffic.

How exciting working on holiday planning. Have a wonderful time

Thank you Shrimp ☺️

The driving thing is since retirement...... I just can’t face it anymore. I think a nice train ride will be more relaxing, and even better with my new senior railcard 😂😂

My parcel arrived with the charity......I got a very nice thank you email, and a photograph of my things was put on their message board ☺️

It’s a win win situation......I’m really enjoying making things, and they are going to good homes. The baby hats and blankets are going to a neonatal unit, and the hat/scarf sets to a refugee charity.

I’m just knitting another baby blanket now.....and I’ve packed up some crochet to take with me to Yorkshire 😊

Oh, how I hate getting my car serviced!!!
I’m sitting here in a draughty car dealership waiting for them to finish. I drove around for ages trying to park in their minuscule car park, then they ask you ‘boy’ questions about the car........look guys, I just drive the thing and I’m SO not interested in under the bonnet 😂😂😂😂
.......then they’ve got a drinks machine that needs a degree in astrophysics to operate when all I’m asking for is a black coffee 😳
I want to go home 🏠

On a positive note I left my lovely builder at home, fitting a new kitchen tap for me.....then he’s going to tackle the outside jobs. He’s a really nice guy, and very trustworthy ☺️

Equilibrium restored ☺️

Car serviced, new kitchen tap ........and I’m happy again 😆

Taxi ordered for tomorrow morning, so feet up now for the evening

Looking forward to seeing my friends and I’ve stopped worrying about food 😊

Enjoy your evening with your feet up ... and have a great time planning your trip 😁

Where in Yorkshire ? I love travelling on train. Driving up and down the motorway exhausts me. You’re doing amazingly. I bet your friends notice! Have a fantastic week. X

Where in Yorkshire ? I love travelling on train. Driving up and down the motorway exhausts me. You’re doing amazingly. I bet your friends notice! Have a fantastic week. X

Hellifield, not far from Skipton 😊

The train ride was nice, and way less stressful than the M6 😳

Enjoying my time with my friends 😊

Went out for dinner this evening to celebrate her birthday.......and we’re doing a pub lunch to celebrate mine on Sunday ☺️

Hope you're having a lovely time Darcy xx

Darcy I hope you had a lovely birthday today x

Ahh Many Happy Returns Darcy xx

Darcy happy belated birthday 🎁

You okay D? Not like you to miss a day. How’re things? What’s the next project?

I’m fine thanks 😊

Had a busy day yesterday......unpacking, laundry, cleaned the house and sorted the mail

Working on baby clothes at the moment.....knitting rather than crochet for a change ☺️

I’m off to Canada on May 2nd so I have some organising to do for that as well 🎒🇨🇦

Now Canada is something to look forward to 😃

Back