speed food challenge:::speed food challenge:::speed food challege!

I might have too!!!! LOL, I have worse trouble on green though, them days are constipated with pain! (don't like pain)

DAY 4

B: 2x400g wholemeal toast (HEX b), baked beans(ss), tinned plum tomatoes (s)

L: Lettuce(s), tomato(s), pepper(s), onion(s), 2 x quorn burgers (1 sin), 2 x tbsp hellman's extra light mayo (1.5)

D: Asda roast vegetable tandoori (10.5 sins and it was crap), garden peas(ss), butter beans(ss)

Snacks: 0% greek yogurt, hi-fi bar (HEX b), fruit salad(pineapple(s), banana, grapes), yogurt(sin free)

superspeed foods = 3:D
speed foods = 6:D
sins = 13

Last edited:
DAY 5

crazy anxious day - had no appetite as had to do a presentation on condoms for a job today and the interview's tommorrow! aaaaaaarrrggh!!!

B: hi-fi bar (HEX b), blackberries(ss)

L: 1x800g wholemeal bread (HEX b), baked beans(ss), tinned plum tomatoes(s)

D: half a sin free pizza - with 42g red.fat cheese(HEX a), peppers(s), mushrooms and sweetcorn

Snacks: melon(ss), 40g bag of Doritos(10 sins), strawberries(ss)

superspeed foods = 4:D
speed foods = 2:D
sins = 10:D

Last edited:
why is the fruit in this country so vile? :cry:

i had a small punnet of blackberries this morning and grimaced the whole way through. they looked plump and juicy but only one was actually sweet enough to go yum!!

DAY 6

B: hi-fi bar (HEX b)

L: 1x800g wholemeal bread (HEX b), baked beans(ss), tinned plum tomatoes(s)

D: sin free spicy potato wedges, 2 x quorn burgers(1 sin), 4 tbsp tomato ketchup(2 sins), 2 cheese slices(HEX a), mushy peas(ss)

Snacks: cheese curls(3.5 sins), 3 x minimilks(4.5 sins), 3 slices free pizza (21g red. fat cheese (half HEX a), peppers(s), mushrooms and sweetcorn)

superspeed foods = 2:D
speed foods = 2:D
sins = 11:D

Last edited:
Looking good MK79, keep up the good work when is your WI? Do you feel like you have lost much?
I agree with you about the fruit in this country, in spain last summer I could'nt get enough of it, but back home it's deffo not the same.

You would probably have to carry me home on the back of your bike, we'd be a pair of aduki beans then! lol

i can imagine crawling on my hands and knees with you on my back with your legs and arms draping... and you singing merrily!

well done on your weight loss - you've obviously been a good girl...and finally offloaded your troubles!!! if you know what i mean. nudge nudge wink wink say no more!

It, must of been getting rid of my troubles, because my week was bad, felt really greedy for half of it!

Brining up an old thread thanks to Google - This is the 2nd from the top of the list in a search for ''slimming world speed foods'' Just made me 'lol' that people looking for speed food inspiration will actually get a thread about Condoms! :)

Speed foods really do make a weight loss difference, I upped mine this week and had a superb loss! :)

HA HA HA Same!

Lol love it! I go looking for Super speed recipe idea's and i find talk of condoms and poo's! :D Thanks for making me LMAO!

Back