bean sprouts
more cherry tomatoes
cucumber
red onion
and homegrown asparagus!

yum :D

Last edited:
Thank you Ladies :)

The last two weeks are the first weeks I have not done a diary. So, I am defo back on it this week and defo carrying on with the speed food challenge!:)

:clap: yay Sophs! You will have that off in no time :D

Yay! Lost 1/2lb this week, bringing an inch closer to the middle of my target range. All those speed foods must have helped shift the night-most-terrible that was saturday!

Welcome to a new habit Sarah :)

Today I have had

blackberries
grapes
baked beans
tomato
spinach
lettuce, cucumber, tomato, spring onion, celery
tinned toms

here's to next week :D

Well done Angie! That's fab! I did try and rep you but it wouldn't allow me :rolleyes: Yep bring on the new habit! Lol x

today:

apple x 2
kiwi
mango
pineapple
cucumber
kidney beans
peppers
tomatoes

(and 5 visits to the loo so far ... :eek: :eek: - will my body get used to all this fibre soon ?)

Talk about wee's LOL I was up 3 x last night!!

May I join you? :) ...

Today...

tuna
tin toms
strawberrys
banana
cucumber
apple
nectarine (are they s?!)
ALOT of undressed salad...

Last edited:
I am doing it this week too - I have been posting my diary each day to try to help me along - I can't remember though (and my book is at home) if raspberries are ss or s only but I'll look later on

It's a great idea though & I am actually looking forward to WI on Monday I want to shift the two I put on last week & anything else would be a bonus

Okay ladies, after a whopping 2.5lb gain, I'm joining in the speedy fun....

Today (wednesday's) list....

Minestrone soup made with borlotti and cannelini beans (both ss) garden peas (ss), carrots, onions, celery and tinned tomatoes (all s)

apple (s)

Tea - curly kale (s) in bubble & squeak cakes with mushy peas (ss)

I'll pop to tesco today and pick up some strawbs (ss) to graze on too, so that brings the list to about 8.

I ate loads of speed foods last week, and all I succeeded in doing was speeding up my weight gain! I don't understand it at all.

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum. I don't go to a class but have been following SW at home for ages. Desperately trying to shift those last few stubborn pounds. After a suggestion from a friend I switched from mainly Green to mainly Original which has helped. Now I have been doing speed foods for a couple of weeks, and it seems to be doing the trick!

That's great to hear kevandju5 - what have you lost over the past few weeks focussing on speed foods - inspiration is good for us :D

Morning All :wavey:

1st day on the speed food challenge! Today I plan to have (Bearing in mind I haven't been shopping so not very many SS foods in there ;) )

Mushrooms - Speed
Chicken (Skinless Thighs) - Speed
Spring Onions - Speed
Tomatoes - Speed
Yellow Pepper - Speed
Cucumber - Speed
Plums - Speed
Apple - Speed
Raspberries - Super Speed
ETA: Strawberries - Super Speed

That's not bad for my 1st day :D

Last edited:
Hi everyone!

I'd like to join you on this speed food challenge - getting a little bit bored of what I'm doing at the moment and getting close to my target so would like to shift those final few pounds! Will be having flexible syns on Saturday and Sunday so hoping this will help balance that out!

Today I will have:
1. Apples - S
2. Carrots - S
3. Mushrooms - S
4. Tomatoes - S
5. Melon - SS
6. Baked beans - SS
7. Celery - S

Back tomorrow with my next instalment...

Last edited:
Here's what speed foods I should be having today.

Chicken S
Toms S
Peppers S
Onions S
Apple S
Carrots S
Petit pois S

Back