lentils
tomatoes
spring onions
aubergine (need to check speed?)

Very Speedy here, today!

beetroot
salad leaves
cuecumber
mixed berries (blackberries/blackcurrent etc)
carrots
broccoli
strawberries

Today I have had:-

Tomato.
Cucumber.
Celery.
Beetroot.
Apple.
Raspberies.
Orange.
Grapefruit.
Chicken.
Whiting.

Can't remember who weighs in when ...?

All this speed food helped me lose half a pound last week despite having a very off plan weekend. I am weighing in tomorrow - hopefully another very small loss or a maintain (I am, of course, trying to maintain lol!)

Has this challenge actually helped anyone else lose weight??!

Definatley helped me. I keep forgetting to post in this thread but I write it all down offline and notice the days Im not doing my speedy bit Im hungrier and dont feel as good - so yes - defo helped me with my 4lb off last week :)

speedy foods for Tues...

fresh raspberries
satsuma
apple
broccoli
green beans
garden peas
cod
mushy peas
processed peas (LOTS of peas today - lol!)
grapefruit
more raspberries!

Can't remember who weighs in when ...?

All this speed food helped me lose half a pound last week despite having a very off plan weekend. I am weighing in tomorrow - hopefully another very small loss or a maintain (I am, of course, trying to maintain lol!)

Has this challenge actually helped anyone else lose weight??!

Hi Angie, I actually stayed the same this week despite all the speed foods. The only time I went off track all week was having a dessert after a very sensibly-chosen red day meal in a restaurant on Sat nite... so I guess that's why I STS!! Finding these last few pounds hard to budge. :wave_cry:

the last few pounds *are* hard to budge :eek: someone here said that you shouldn't aim for what you have to lose, but aim to lose more - I have thought about that often, and it does help ...

speeds today inc:

strawberries
onion
red onion
peppers
lettuce/cucumber/toms
rocket
blackcurrants

I have to kick this challenge back into my plan to shift a little bit of post-weekend-away bloat. That and I would rather like to get back to the *middle* of my target range.

so today I have had:

raspberries
strawberries
lettuce, cucumber, celery, tomatoes, peppers
grapes
mushrooms

I've had a terrible day for speed foods today!

Cauliflower, green beans, mushrooms and onions. No fruit! I'd better have something after dinner - got some pineapple and melon so I'll probably have that. Will have to force myself though, because I've not got much of an appetite!

I find just posting on this thread regularly helps me think more about speed foods and how to incorporate them into my diet.

Can I join in please, this is a great thread

Mine were

strawberries x 2 helpings (ss)
red onion (s)
mushrooms (s)
grapefruit (ss)
Apple (s)

today I had

lettuce (s)
tomato (s)
cucumber (s)
red onion (2 helpings) (s)
grated carrot (s)
mushrooms (s)
melon (ss)
grapefruit (ss)

Sue this thread is ancient BUT I totally agree we should bump it so I'll join in too if you don't mind!!

Mine today were
Strawberries (ss)
Orange (S)
Lettuce (S)
Red onion (S)

Will deffo try harder tomorrow - Melon here I come.

Ew..must say ...tried celeriac for the very first time on Sunday....not a fan. Back to mash with Sunday lunch for me. What the hell are medlars??:drool:

good thread to ressurect!! i always have a lot....already had strawberries and apple today and will be adding raspberries,pineapple,green beans and cherry tomatoes for definate and probably several more!

and you arent alone in hating celeriac....ick,yack,yuck!!! really can't bear it.i've found the best substitute for potatoes if doing red days or trying to cut down to be butternut squash....fantastic as chips,cubed and seasoned etc-i love using this now.

Ooh liking this thread, today i've had.........

Strawberries
Banana
Onion
Lettuce
Tomato
Broccoli
More onion
Mushrooms
Turnip

Back