Spooky Slinky Slimdown Sun 12th Sept- Sat 6th Nov

I'm okay honey, feeling fab at the moment. I lost 2.5 pounds this week, so really pleased with myself. You'll lose that gain sooner than you know. I think you need a bit of a blow out now and then, and don't forget, you went on holiday too.

We can do it this week, you and me! We did our Christmas wishes last night, and mine was to get my 2 stone. I'm so fed up with messing about with it. I NEED it gone!:)

Well done chick, I'm proud of you!! You'll do it because you're focused!! I know I'll get rid of it again, I just had that scary feeling that I was letting things slip and thought 'is this the end' (of SW, not life, don't panic!!) But of course it isn't! I woke up this morning feeling much more positive! I have all the right stuff in the house, I just need to get organised and get my head back round it!! Yes let's make it a good week for both of us!! Have you heard from Ellebear since she's been sunning it?!X

Well done chick, I'm proud of you!! You'll do it because you're focused!! I know I'll get rid of it again, I just had that scary feeling that I was letting things slip and thought 'is this the end' (of SW, not life, don't panic!!) But of course it isn't! I woke up this morning feeling much more positive! I have all the right stuff in the house, I just need to get organised and get my head back round it!! Yes let's make it a good week for both of us!! Have you heard from Ellebear since she's been sunning it?!X

That's fab news that you've woken up positive, and setting about powing those pounds away. I've woken up the opposite way - whoops! I've got nothing in for lunches this week, so I'm gonna pop to Sainsburys after work and stock up on fruit and cous cous, and just have today as a day off. Back tomorrow! Today I have a low low cheese sarnie, yougart and cereal bar, but there was no need to overdo it on the Shreddies this morning! Ha ha!!

No, not heard from Elle, but I'm sure she's having an amazing time! I'll be seeing her Saturday week, so I will hear all about it then!:)

funcurls dont forget you lost 5.5 just before you went on hol-that means youve just gone back to that! i refused to take my 4 1/2 st shiny off my siggy when i put on the holiday weight lol

well done claireybella

downsizingmycurves-are you stalking me lol

funcurls dont forget you lost 5.5 just before you went on hol-that means youve just gone back to that! i refused to take my 4 1/2 st shiny off my siggy when i put on the holiday weight lol

well done claireybella

LOL It seems so!

Alas though, I did not go to class tonight as my friend came down to London on an earlier train and I went to meet her to watch a play - after a Pizza Express! :p:eek:

By my scales I would have had 1 or 2 on but hey I didn't go to class, so it doesn't count! LOL

I lost half a pound last night which is better than nothing! Every little helps!

well done claireybella

I know!! That sticky will NOT be removed lol! That would just be totally negative behaviour!! Afterall, they don't rip it off your book in class do they?!X

Well you deserve to keep it then!! OMG not long til your 5 stone sticker!! Bet you're well excited!!!X

4lbs to go! I cant wait,-get me a massage! Hopefully will put a dent in that on mon.

The closer i get to my realistic target the more i am realising its definitely gonna have to be dropped though! Suppose its better doing that than beating yourself up over not reaching a target that is completely unrealistic and unachievable

Thanks, i started running again after a month or so off-pounding the treadmill must be working!

Ive booked flights to go and see my friends from uni mid nov so want to be extra good til then and lose as much as possible to make them go wow!

Well done Ninnins hun!! You're a trooper!!! I lost 3lb this week! Pretty chuffed but will be far more chuffed when I've lost the last 2.5lb of my Spanish gain!!X

I lost 4lbs this week :eek:

Got a new shiny :D

Fantastic! I so wish I was stalking you this week but alas my number of meals out over the last 2 weeks has grown to 9 so not much hope of that. I love flexi-synning but I dont think I can get away with 9/14 flexi syn days!:p

Back