Spooky Slinky Slimdown Sun 12th Sept- Sat 6th Nov

Youve been enjoying yourself then!

Just a tad! :D

Only 1.5 on which is pretty good given all those flexi days. Next week I am going for 3.5 off so I can finally kiss the 14s goodbye!

-4lb loss this week xxx so happy

tht me ive did it:)

Very well done!

You do know that setting up the next 8 week challenge when this one is over lies with you now as winner. :D That one will take us up to nearly Christmas I think.

:(
gained 1.5lb this week
not impressed with myself at all
C says im putting too much pressure on myself
so back to basics planning and writing down
exercise

that now means i am up to lose 11lbs by end of challenge dont think ill make it.?

but keeping spirits up to lose half a stone by xmas xxx even i should be able to do that .......

Don't worry Losingme, just do your best, every little helps (as Tescos once said) and don't forget you haven't got much to lose til target so it's going to be slower than someone who's got loads to lose! I'm sure you'll lose those last few lbs by Chrimbo! Just think how great you'll feel!!X

thanks you're right but unfourtunatley thats only a interim target im actually only just on a stone out of four to lose !!! :( but hey ho it'll come off at some point little by little after losing 1 sts sts now gaining 1.5 i know i just gotta get back into a losing streak, hoprfully this (first week feeling week) will be the kick start i need
thanks for your encouragement xx

hey hun dont be sad - just get back on plan and kick those pounds off!!!

I am not looking forward to my weigh in following the 2 weeks off in Cuba (although the gain will be a monster) and i know i have really got to knuckle down to get it off again!!!

Fingers crossed that good old rule - fast on, fast off applies for me!!

x

Kate massive congrats on completing the challenge with a full 3 weeks or so left to go!

You up for the challenge of hosting the next one then? ;)

Losing me as the others have said easy on, easy off. Its only a temporary gain. Stick with the plan and you will get the results!

DSMC-very impressive only gaining 1.5lbs!

EB-good luck with the big bad post holiday WI

thanks guys
good luck EB!! you never know all that heat may have helped burn off more than you think :fingerscrossed: for you
Ill be looking out to sign up for next one Kate, deffo want 1/2 stone off in time for xmas or im doomed to gain so if i get that off i wont panic at the new year so badly xxx :)

Back