Spring Weightloss Goals

1lb on, 10 to go!

Jaqui I am sorry to hear your sad news......stay strong hun....remember the good times and that at least he isn't suffering any longer......I lost both of my parents and my mother-in law in a 4 month period.....if you need to shout scream feel free .....love n hugs xxxx

Sts for me... my goal is now so far out of sights I'm not gonna make it, so I'm just gonna try for losses!

What was your goal Kes? I spent 18 months fluctuating between half a stone. It gets annoying and disheartening but keep going. I ended up looking at it this way:- that at least it was good practice for when I needed to maintain

My current weight... as depressing as it is is 12 stone 2lbs... which gives me a grand total of half a pound loss... booooooooo I really need to get my arse into gear!

How I would love to be 12 stone again. Last time I was that weight I was at my first ante natal appointment when pregnant with my son . He's now 19

Not yet.. give it a month more at how I'm going and I will do!

Stay the same for me this week!

+3lbs this week... MAN!!!!
i will get this weight off.... i will!!!

aah, no joy kes. bad week? xx

Yes bad week... but its better than the gain showing on my scales.....

I'll get there... I seem to be quite focused this week... although diet needs sorting!

Well done! That's brilliant!

Well done lou!! :D that is absolutely brilliant!

1lb off, still 6lbs from target so no mission really. Haven't even met my previous goal

Humbug!

Hey hon. a lb off is great. it has been a difficult time weight wise for a lot of us. the thing to remember is that if you weren't at least trying to lose most of the time how much more would you have gained, and how far further from your target would you be now.
there are only 2 more weigh ins for this challenge so how about we both try our hardest for them, I doubt I will get to where I was at the start of the challenge but I can try and be a close as possible so that when I begin the next one I am not feeling dispondant too much.#

You know you can do this!!!!!!!!!

Back