Spring Weightloss Goals

im with you on this one jacquirsw!!!

Sounds like a plan!

Oh this is just crap.... half a pound on..... I'm so over this putting on lark.... im so sticking to it this week... (i hope)

Hi Hon. half a lb is nothing. I know it is really frustrating to gain when you want to be losing, but that result could be down to water retention or having had a heavy dinner last night and isn't nesserserily fat gain if you know what I mean.

Good luck for this week I hope you get on well

i would like to just get back to what i was when i started this challenge... would be nice LOL

Oh this is just crap.... half a pound on..... I'm so over this putting on lark.... im so sticking to it this week... (i hope)
och worry not. we'll do this together kes, i'm weighing in on friday and i'm dreading it. i was down to 14.12 3 weeks ago maybe, then i gained 1, and then my big kebab legs kicked in, so i'm dreading weighing this week. i'm sure i'll be around half a stone heavier. need to really get back on this diet good style.

chin up lovely xx

if i could just get back to what i was before this challenge then i will be happy.... there is no way im gonna lose 20lbs in a week, so just to get back to what i was when i started would be brillll.

well kes, i've weighed in, i've gained 3lbs. 15st 3lbs. will i ever get to 13 stone? i mean, its surely not too much to ask is it?

i'm back on the wagon as of NOW. we can do this together xxx

Hi Zozo
I am reallt proud of you for still weighing in even though you were expecting a gain. sometimes it is the things we do after we have eaten badly that are more important than what we have eaten, and for me weighing in and then getting back on the wagon afterwards is something that proves you will get there, it might be a longer journey but you will still get to where you want to be.

Oh hun, don't et down about it... use it and change what has happened...

3lbs on for me to :( but I'm hoping it's mainly due to totm!!

well i lost 3lbs this week, and that brings me back to what i was when i started...
sooooooooo im chuffed with that, just hope that i can keep going on the weight loss thing and then i will be able to be less than what i was when i started at least...

as long as we're less than when we started! :D

Well done Kes!!! great news!

I have actually managed to lose 0.8kg this week (about 1.5lb) I am sooooo happy as it is weeks since I have done anything but comfort eat and have a gain. So I am focussing on one day at a time and trying not to worry about the odd slip.

Here's to a great week!

weighing in on saturday girls, huge kebab leg tonight again (damn these strange water retaining legs of mine!), but hoping for a loss all the same. thinking about starting scottish slimmers too.
congrats on the losses ladies xxx

lost the 3lbs I put on lol. Hmm 5 more days to go

well done, on losing those pounds, thats amazing (and true that totm is just not a weight lossers friend!!)

im on for a gain this week, which will be pants, because im not going to be less than i was before we started this.... GUTTED... but i can only see what happens at weigh in this week....

i'm weighing in tomorrow. usually a saturday morning, but had to work yesterday. not hopeful!

Back