spyro's exante diary - LOOK WHO'S BACK

well done Spyro! You stayed so strong, funny how some days we drool at everything then other days we can brush it off our shoulder (carrying a smug look lol)!

Have a great day today x

Well done for resisting both the food and the temptation to smack your cousin one...must have taken some serious will power :whoopass: :whoopass:.

Anyway, keeping everything crossed that you have a great loss tom.
Xxxx

thanks everyone ive only lost 2lb this week not great im a bit disapointed but a loss is a better than a gain i suppose. its my own fault for my pizza blip in the middle of the week. anyway its add a meal week this week so im suppose to be going shopping today to choose lots of lovely fruit and veg but my ds has a sick bug so not sure when il get to go i might have to send my oh later but i really did wanna choose myself. anyways will let you know how it goes not sure whats for tea chicken or fish mmmm.

Congrats on the loss and hope he feels better soon.
I do hope you get to shops.

Look forward to hearing how aamw goes and all the delicious recipes you've been trying.

Good luck with it all
xxxx

2lbs is still a loss Spyro well done ! X

Angie-bum: 0 pounds lost 56 to go
slimmer Bridezilla: 0 pounds lost 56 to go
Susie Slimmer:25lb lost 31lb to go
Shirleen : 0lb lost 56lb to go
colly strings: 0lb lost 70lb to go
Babystar:0lb lost 70lbs to go
Julied: 0lb lost 56lbs to go
LittleMissThin: 0lb lost 49 to go

Good Luck Everyone!:D

Well done on the resisting and well done on the 2lbs - fab stuff

xxx

i dont know whats happened to me its add a meal week for me but i seemed to have added a fair bit more than a meal im not sure whether this add a eal week is such a good idea or whether my minds just not ready to start introducing foods as i feel like because im allowed to eat im eating everthing in sight. what shall i do should i just carry on trying to have the shakes and a healthy meal and rweally try hard or just go back to tfr 100% im so confused i dont want to gain this week so am thinking just to start 100% to try and lose what ive done for two days any comments would be really appreciated right now.

I deliberately didnt do aam week at the end of week 4 coz I know it would have been a struggle. Im aiming to do it around week 10 or thereabouts and will only be eating a pork chop and lettuce so its still incredibly boring and tasteless and hopefully I wont be tempted to eat other things.

I think I'd go back to TFR if its too hard. My hubby has done LL for ages with no AAM week and he attends meetings, so I can't see why we have to.

Although if we can learn discipline now then it might help us when we finally get to target. But if its sabotaging your loss then don't do it. Good luck hun xxx

Well done on the 2lb loss hun.

Sorry to hear you're struggling with AAM week, my first one is tomorrow, I've been trying to think of things to make with the list of allowed things but I'm really struggling =/ I can't really say you should skip it, but it seems there are plenty of people doing Exante who have skipped the first one. I hope it all works out for ya, whatever you decide xx

I know I should have read my leaflet thingy but why do Exante suggest an AAM week?

thanks everyone i think i will go back to the packs 100% and see how i get on and if i havnt gained by the end of the week i might use up the veg i bought otherwise its all gonna go to waste.

im sure i read all the leaflet and it didnt mention why we have to do add a meal week correct me if im wrong though as i do have a bad memory.

Theres no reason given for it.. I must admit Id like to know why its deemed necessary

Can you just add something really simple like a couple of boiled eggs to give you a bit of something extra?

thanks everyone i am back to the shakes for now and il see if towards the end of the week im feeling stronger then i might use up the chicken and veg i bought and just have a meal.
now my mission is to get back into ketosis AGAIN and im looking for my marissa peer 'you can be thin' book but cant find it anywhere i know ive seen it somewhere. i really think that will help me change the way i think of food as it really worked before i got pregnant but then just fell back into old habits.
im really missing my bars, theyve all gone and i just got the shakes this time as have gone off anything savoury including the bouillon but i feel lost without them and theyre just too expensive to buy seperately. not just that i had some lipotrim choc shakes that id make into a mousse if i ever got a craving but now ive only got exante ones and they just dont taste as nice in a mousse. anyway roll on 3/4 days and ketosis and lets just hope i havnt sabotaged my weekly loss.

Why don't you phone them and ask how essential it is?

I know when following cd you could do SS for 12 weeks no food! With a doctors consent, which is the same for exante, but how could they make sure:confused:

good idea hun il have to do it tomorrow though as have just been sick everywhere looks like i got the sick bug from the kids great and my husband is trying to make me drink lemonade to clean my stomach (im not though).

Back