spyro's exante diary - LOOK WHO'S BACK

Ahh my dd is worse than my ds for some reason she loves anything sweet.
Talking of sweet im such a plum ive just eaten a satsuma it just smelt so nice and im starving today. Woops im so stupid im just mking it harder to get back into ketosis.

Ooops - ah well, what's done is done ;)

Get glugging that water!!

xxx

Yep and tomorrows another day i feel so sick today

THANKS HUN

right kids are off to school ive lost 3lbs this week it could have been more but hey im a doughnut lol.
am just gonna go and have my hot choc then will go on the wii. please i need all the support this week as i was planning on having tomorrow of as we have a celebration but as ive messed up im going to do my best to stay 100% and fight to get back into ketosis. i have 18lbs to lose by the end of december thats 3lb a week. I WILL DO IT.

Yes you will, yes you will, yes you will!!!
Congrats on the 3lbs btw.

We have a similar amount to loose so we will just have to push each other over the next few weeks!
Xxxx

3lb is great & you can get to the target you want!

Tomorrow will be ok if you keep reminding yourself of how much you want this. Drink lots of water & you will soon be back in the magical zone.
x

Re: spyro's exante diary - RESTART DAY 1

Well done on your 3 lbs :)

Enjoy your hot choc x

hey everyone day 2 today am feeling rather hungry this morning will go and get my shake in a mo just feeding little un. have still been so busy so i havnt had time to catch up on posts but will try at the weekend.

children in need

making stacks of cakes for children in need + a hungry dieting lady = :break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::cry::mad::confused::sigh::(

right positive thinking winter isnt so hard to diet 12 days left in november so have decided to count down instead of up that might make it easier.
so day 12 here i come.
p.s so sorry to have to report that ive been bad again you must be getting fed up now.:eek::eek:

Winter is hard - it's not the cold it all the celebrations and events that are the problem. I really hope I can lose some more weight before Christmas but it seems everyday I'm invited to something else involving food and drink - I think its sabotage!

hope your both ok. im just having my 2nd shake and im trying the banana hot mmmmmmmm why didnt i think of that before its yummy anyway im hoping to be back here for my dinnertime as thats the most difficult time of day for me so im going to be strong and try and cook something i dont like for the rest of the family.lol

3rd shake time i know im rambling but its keeping me going even if no-one else is interested lol. Im having it now before i dish up as husb off for a kip so am getting the little one fed now too so when its time for tea they can eat at the table together. So if you hear from me in an hour you know il be honking today well dinners not tempting today (mince and rice) so will be a doddle, and if im hungry later il have another hot shake as my plan is to have 4 til i actually reach ketosis and that will be this year i promise.

Well ive done it im honking and am proud day 12 over lets look forward to tomorrows day 11.

Back