spyro's exante diary - LOOK WHO'S BACK

thanks im gonna honk in a minute so proud.lol.

thanks shanny. good morning all day 2 and feeling positive im gonna have a tea now and try and leave my shake til 10 ish to help me get through the day. anyway have a lovely saturday.

yep ive been keeping busy tidying up this morning am just putting ds to sleep then gonna get my 2nd shake in a mo. i had 4 yesterday so am planning on having 4 again today as weekends are harder for me. anyway im walking around with my tight size 14's on from next with my muffin top hanging out lol but if i have any thoughts of cheating then that should diminish them as i cant be doing with uncomfortable trousers for long.

That's a good idea hon, people who have successfully lost and kept weight off have always said lose the fat clothes as soon as you fit into the next size. So you don't have the 'oh if I gain I still got stuff to wear' mentality

Evening pepes have just had my 4th shake and have just honkec woohoo day 2 completed. Roll on big k.

morning i think il be more in the zone when ketosis hits and ive done a week. im gonna have my shake soon so have a good day everyone.

yeah im needing very soon im trying to hold out as long as possible otherwise if i have it too early il be needing another at 12 lol.

afternoon where are you all this boring sunday? ive just had my 2nd shake ive got a headache and am feeling hungry but will get through this as im hoping tomorrow il be in ketosis as it usually hits me day 4. ive also changed my mind from doing a 35 day challenge to doing a 50 day one as if i complete it i will be at my goal so i will take it day by day and see. so far day 3 today so only 47 left to go.

thanks joanne. how you getting on with atkins?

Back