Total Solution Starting at 268...

Am gutted! Just did a ketostix and I'm out of the zone :( I guess even though I stuck to protein in my pickings yesterday, it was still too over the top and it has knocked me out.

So doing my usual sulky retaliation, I've just had a mouthful of the cheesecake I wanted last night and 3 pringles :(

I can't give up now, I'm so close to my own little mini goal! Loads of water today will get me there and hopefully tomorrow I can get back into ketosis :(

Hi Kez, Just come across your diary, well done for getting thru the first rough days, but you may hate me for saying this, chuck them pee sticks out;) They aren't reliable hun, I used to use them, but we both know when you're 100% ya in ketosis, does a stick need to tell you that, No. Also doing it during the day is not great as we're drinking water we dilute the ketones, so if it doesn't show on the stick, doesn't always mean we're not in ketosis.

Keep going hun, you're doing so well and tomorrow will give you more motivation with first weigh in.:D

Good girl.....remember when we are both skinny we can celebrate with a tiramisu together!....

Just the one though!

The worst thing is, I don't even like Tiramasu! :)

Hey Dappy! I'm always sneaking around here somewhere :) How are you? Hows your diet going? You're on Exante too aren't you?

Hi kez, diets going alright this time, using up last of my cd supplies before starting exante, was going to do ww as been yoyoing for last 7 months lol, but need to ditch some weight before crimbo :) how you finding exante? I know it don't taste great, but its not too bad, also price makes it taste a lil bit better haha xx

Price definately makes it taste better! I'm trying to drag out what CD porridges I have left...down to my last M&P one...eeek! And I miss my tetras :(

I'm getting the Tesco replacement bars too, they're very yummy if you haven't tried them yet and are allowed.

There are a few sites that have chilli, spag bol etc. Might buy a couple and try them, see if they match up contents wise.

Hey Kez
Just been reading your diary and just wanted to say throw away those damn keto sticks!!! They are notoriously unreliable and would you have eaten that cheesecake if you didn't have them?? Probably not!
Don't put yourself under more pressure than you already are x
Good luck x hope the rest of your week goes well xx

Price definately makes it taste better! I'm trying to drag out what CD porridges I have left...down to my last M&P one...eeek! And I miss my tetras :(

I'm getting the Tesco replacement bars too, they're very yummy if you haven't tried them yet and are allowed.

There are a few sites that have chilli, spag bol etc. Might buy a couple and try them, see if they match up contents wise.

Morning kez, Good luck with weigh in, hope it's good one:D

I've just bought the raspberry tesco bars, and they are lush, defo alot nicer than cd's but like you miss the tetra's:(

But saving £70-90 a month doing exante so thats going into a clothes/ponio fund for when i'm at goal:D

Hope ya having a great start to the day xx

Morning...well afternoon now! Been out for a ride on the horses, my bloody knee is killing now though. I really hope losing weight helps sort that out otherwise I'm gonna have to give up riding I reckon?

Weigh in day! It's a good one, but I am 0.1lb off my own little mini goal...to be back in the 17's.

Ofiicial weigh in...... 18 stone on the dot, which is a whopping 16lbs off in week 1! I'm pleased, of course I am, but I'm not proud of it. If I hadn't been such a glutton in Canada or had so much to lose in the first place then it wouldnt have come off so quickly.

The lowest I got to on CD was 16st 9lbs, so thats the next target I have in sight. I worked out how long I need to stay on Exante to get to a healthy BMI and it basically means being on Exante until next March...which is far too depressing to think about, so we'll forget the bigger picture for now :)

For the moment we're just gonna get through week 2!

Day 1 = 19-2.0
Day 2 = 18-8.0 (8lbs down)
Day 3 = 18-6.0 (2lbs down)
Day 4 = 18-4.0 (2lbs down)
Day 5 = 18-3.8 (0.2lbs down)
Day 6 = 18-2.3 (1.7lbs down)
Day 7 = 18-1.7 (0.5lbs down)
Day 8 = 18.0.0 (1.7lbs down)

Thanks DQ, if only it could be week 1 every week eh?

Yeah, I can't wait to get into the 16's again. I know realistically I'm probably looking at another 3 weeks, so hopefully I don't get too impatient.

Oooh, my stomach hurts :(

Bloody hell, that's just not fair!

I am about to finish week 3 and won't have lost that much over the 3 weeks that you have lost in 1!

Seriously though that bloody brilliant, well done you. See you tomorrow....will bring the bars in for you.

:talk017:Well Done for a fab week 1 weigh in, now just keep looking at week 2 and you'll hit your mini goal in no time:)

I have same amount of time on exante too, but just aiming at a week at time and it'll fly by xx

Thanks guys....Lelly don't you dare compare it! I've got a lot more to lose than you for starters, over 3 stone more and week 2 I'll be lucky if I lose 3lbs! You've done amazing and don't forget it!

Hi Kez,
How are you doing? What a fantastic loss for your first week well done xx:D:D
Im sure I saw you was asking about sphag bol etc on another thread , well that is the diet Im doing VLCD but I buy from Avid and I love it as there is soo much variety so I would fully recommend it, altho I know Exante is very good too x
Hope you have a good week this week :D

Hi Katierose, what does it compare like nutrition wise and price wise etc? I know people like us to stick to just one plan, but I was thinking about trying some to mix it up a bit?

Thanks

Back