500 Calories Starting Judd today .... Eeeek :)

Yes, having bad hips at your age is pretty terrible for you, mine are probably the only joints not bad, I feel it in my knees, both needing surgery soon, and both ankles! Fingers also get sore & one shoulder plays up regularly. Really hoping that shedding a few stone will help my limbs at least!!!
Glad Hannahs way is suiting you!

It's a nuisance!! I get quite annoyed with it lol I am suffering with knee pain but I suspect it's related to the hips :-/ need to get hips sorted to reduce any damage to my knees. I think a good weight loss will do me good..I was 7st11 at twenty seven had baby number one and was 8st5 after ... Baby two saw me at 9st and after three I'm wobbling lol no wonder the hips are hurting lol x x

DDU today x ate nothing but drank plenty of Fanta zero :) got home late and ate scrambled egg on toast with HP sauce followed by a lurrvely chocolate mousse xxx
Got a working lunch tomorrow thank god it's an UUD :)

Cheeky little weigh this morning 11st 5.8lb ...thats better :) totm too x

Thats great, well done. Hannahs way is doing the business for you!

11st 5.2lb....UUD today. Got a long meeting today at work which will include lunch so hopefully will be a satisfying up before my down at 5 :)

Have a good day! I love fanta zero mmm x

I've stayed at 11st 5.2 this morning. I'm happy enough with that as its TOTM x so that's a total of 3.6 off in two week x I would have lost less than that on any other diet as I don't seem to get a big loss on my first weeks lol x :)

I've stayed at 11st 5.2 this morning. I'm happy enough with that as its TOTM x so that's a total of 3.6 off in two week x I would have lost less than that on any other diet as I don't seem to get a big loss on my first weeks lol x :)

That's fab, well done! :D

You're doing so well! X

Aaaah thanks Hun :) I've lost 3.6lb in two weeks...not huge amount but I've had cocktails and lunch with the girls...chocolate... Meals out.. On any other diet I would definitely have gained weight and just lost it. This diet is so much easier xxx

Last edited:
Yea had a good UD weekend! DD today, just begining it by drinking my first 500ml of water for breakfast lol x

Hope it's going well ;-) x I have just got in from work so going to stuff my face as fast ended at five....no tea ready tonight so picking at all sorts!!
My DD was well under 500 as only drank tea :) x x

Back