Starting LT on 24/01/10

lol!!

i cant believe they would do that..shocking!! Thanks for the advice, theres no harm in missing a few lessons i suppose.

take care:rolleyes:

Deepak
xx

hey just saw this post now best of luck deepak and arron on your lt journey. this place is amazing and its great to have somebody to compare stats with!...deepak just remember water water water and youl be at goal in no time at all!...
2 sizes smaller welcome and best of luck! youll be great! x

Thanks Bells!! :):)

I can't wait to start this thing, i already drink loads of water as it is..so im assuming/hoping that won't be too much of a problem!

I'm more worried about after the diet..the maintenance and the hair-loss.:eek:

Deepak

x x

ugh im just not thinking about the hair yet..dont wanna lose mine...!! have a look in the refeed and maintenance section..its never to early to have a nosey around some of the diaries there are really good. think ill do ww after otherwise i think id just eat all the weight back on again! x

yeah..i had a sneaky peek! :)

yeah im considering ww after or possibly one of the high-cal cambridge diets..they look good.

In terms of the hair..the only saving grace is that i am thinking of going bald anyways..and someone says it grows back how it was before anyway after about 2 months?

Deepak

x x

lucky for some lol, i think theres a recent post about hair and eyelashes falling out, and most people say it falls out for the length of time yyour on tfr but everybodys different...yeah im picking ww because theres so much choice but with a little restriction to keep me on track. theres also the maintenance shake that are lipotrim that are apparently good too.x

awesome..i will definately read up more on that now

thanks

x

Hi Deepak

Welcome and you have certainly come to the right place for lots of support and help and encouragement!

Good luck !!!

thank you! :)

x x

Back