Starting Tuesday 18th - Looking for a support buddy

How did you find it getting back on 3 shakes a day?

Only over 2 weeks but yeah it's 12lbs I never have to see again. Getting weighed Tuesday evening (I hate evening weigh in's!!!)

It's not too bad. Having days where I'm missing food at the moment but I power through

Current loss: 12lbs and 7.5inches

Lizz, I have to say I had 2 meals this week instead of the shakes..bad me. I had seafood salad one night and cod with spinach last night. I've been ok, because I have a shake for breakfast, one for lunch and a soup for the evening meal, but I miss the taste of proper food. How much do you have to lose?

Anne, how are you doing this week? I fretted about eating all that food, but I think even a 1lb loss will be something good each week. Let me know how you get on going back on the diet xx

Those are SS+ type meals anyway so it won't hurt :)
I really have no idea. I don't like seeing the numbers so my CDC doesn't tell me, only the lbs and inches off! I'll find out when I'm thin! Lol
I'm a 12-14 now, 2 weeks ago I was definitely a 14 so it's working :) how about you?

Those are SS+ type meals anyway so it won't hurt :)
I really have no idea. I don't like seeing the numbers so my CDC doesn't tell me, only the lbs and inches off! I'll find out when I'm thin! Lol
I'm a 12-14 now, 2 weeks ago I was definitely a 14 so it's working :) how about you?

Well, I shamefully allowed myself to get to 95.5 kg (15 stone)! I was wearing size 50 clothes. I've lost 11kg and a size 46 is loose now, but I'm determined to just feel fit and healthy. Fingers crossed xx

Dropping weight and sizes is always going to be positive steps in the right direction! You're doing really well and it's good feeling and seeing the results :)

Don't think I'll have a big loss this week, I just feel different. Can't put my finger on it. If it's 1 kg, then I'll still be happy. What are you aiming for Lizz?

Anne, are you back yet?

Onwards and upwards ladies xx

I have felt like that all day and list 4lbs and 3 inches so you never know! Keep 100% :)

Aiming for size 10-12 so probably need another couple of stone to go

Well Done ! That's really great. I need to lose another 20kg, so a while to go yet :(

That's about 40lbs isn't it?
I would say I need to lose about that too

I'm still lurking around on the side lines. Still got a fridge full of products glaring at me. Just need to get my head back focused and hope to got the arse will follow it!! X

Saturday morning weigh-in. 1kg off this morning, so I'm happy with that. How are you young ladies?

That's super Tracy and how you finding it?

I'm all good after a silly blip Tuesday evening! Totally focused!!!

900g off this morning. Reasonably happy, be ause I had bolognese sauce 2 nights this week. Bad Lady.

Well done hun. Why the Bolognese? Lol

Current loss: 17lbs and 12 inches

Thanks. I have no idea. I even had my hubby pick up the lean minced beef in the supermarket so that I could make it. I thought my daughters might want it if they were visiting, but decided to eat a bowl myself 2 nights in a row. How are you getting on? 12 inches lost? That is amazing. I get only my midriff measured. It started off at 96cm :eek: and it's 88 cm now. Still not a very pleasing number, but on the right track. Are you managing ok with all the water?

Anne, are you still around? How's tricks?

Thanks. I have no idea. I even had my hubby pick up the lean minced beef in the supermarket so that I could make it. I thought my daughters might want it if they were visiting, but decided to eat a bowl myself 2 nights in a row. How are you getting on? 12 inches lost? That is amazing. I get only my midriff measured. It started off at 96cm :eek: and it's 88 cm now. Still not a very pleasing number, but on the right track. Are you managing ok with all the water?

What a random choice lol was it nice?
Yeah ok, I've cut back on my water a bit now. I was drinking 9 litres a day and I've had to take it back to about 5.
That's 8cm off which is super!!!! You should be happy with that loss :) and as my mom says, it's off not on! :)

It was absolutely lovely. Really tasty. When's your weigh-in day Lizz?

Tomorrow evening but I'm looking at changing consultant. There is one local to me that I can see on a Saturday or Sunday morning which will be much better for me. How are you getting on?

Anne, are you still around? How's tricks?
yeah, still lurking. Lol. Went back to my CDC yesterday just for a weigh in, during my wedding, Easter, bank holiday extravaganza I've put on half a stone. Really not bad considering!! I've got a fridge full of products but no motivation. I really need to get back on it, summers here and I've got nothing to wear. X

Back