Starting Tuesday 18th - Looking for a support buddy

I've decided to get some Porto Bello mushrooms at the market tomorrow and cook them on Sunday with salad. Anne, let us know how you get on at the weigh-in. Hope it's good news xx

Planning to really stick with it up till next weekend, then having the weekend off due to being away. We are back on the Monday evening so straight back on the diet on Tuesday morning. I'm hoping for a few more pounds before then so fingers crossed for a good week ahead. :) x

Are you off somewhere nice? We go to Northern Cyprus a week on Tuesday. I love Turkish food so, so, so much and I know that I'll eat it. I'm terrified of putting on all that I've lost. Good luck on Monday and the rest of the week xx

I had my lovely dinner last night and it was DELICIOUS !!! Weigh-in tonight. I'll be happy if I can get a kilo off a week now. Fingers crossed !

Forgive me, for I have sinned - BIG STYLE!
Weigh in this morning, think I've gained about 1.5lb!! :-(

It was as suspected, 1.5lb on, although strangely that's not as bad as it could have been. I'm now back on track, well, up till Friday anyway when I go away for this dam wedding. Back on the Tuesday then it's a definite fresh start and straight back on it. Promise!! :)

1.2 kg loss this week for me.

Well, I had 5 pieces of sushi last night.. and I don't even feel guilty. That's so wrong, and has been my biggest downfall in the past.

1.6 kg off this week. Very pleased today. Now I'm on holiday, and have just poured myself a vodka :)

Good for you Tracy. :)
I'm starting again today, been away for a wedding but the preparations for it started last week to be honest so I reckon I've put about 7lbs on.
Today's been quite easy, fingers crossed I'm as committed tomorrow.
Enjoy your holiday. X

Thanks Anne. Hope you had a great time away at the wedding. I stood on the scales on Thursday and had lost nothing. I was quite demotivated, but got a huge surprise at the diet centre when I stood on the scales. Now for 10 days holiday. HELP! Good luck, back on track this week xx

I've completely lost the plot Tracy!!
Hope you're enjoying your holiday, I'm taking time out to spend time with the family and the other half over Easter, then back on it next week. Got a few important do's at the beginning of June so a big push for then. I need a focus!!! X

Back my holidays, don't dare to stand on the scales. Despite my good intentions, I had fish & chips 3 times, full fry-up one day too. I did stay away from bread - bit of a miracle. Anyway, no weigh-in this week as my consultant is on holiday. It's Saturday morning. Hope it's not too bad. I'm back to sniffing round the cooker every night. I feel like a maniac. How are you doing Anne? Hope you're back 'with it'. Ha ha. Xx

I'm afraid I'm not Tracy, completely lost it.
I've got a fridge full of packs and most definitely planning on using them so getting this bank holiday weekend out of the way then I'm back on it. God only knows how much I've put back on as I've been eating and drinking for England, but I'm not stressing out over it, I know that a week or so in and it'll be gone again.
Fresh start for the summer, hope you're being good and GOOD LUCK!! :) x

Hope you're both motivated and ready for Cambridge again! :)
Sounds like you've had fun so any gain on the scales will be worth it.

Life isn't about constantly dieting but being able to get back to 'normal' when you've had time eating less restricted food! :)

Current loss: 12lbs and 7.5inches

Back from the weigh-in AND IT'S A 1.6kg LOSS!!! I can hardly believe it. I must have been better than I thought. I went to the pub and everything. :D

That's super hun well done!!!! You just be thrilled.

Are you back on SS?

Current loss: 12lbs and 7.5inches

Yeah. Thanks so much. They call in Cambridge 500 here in NL. The products are a bit different too. I see you've lost 6lb each week. That is amazing. How are you finding it?

Back