Statistics - What size are you at what weight?

Im 5'2" and weigh 9 stone 7 and wear a size 10. However I still don't look small! 9lbs left to lose.x

I'm an inch taller and the same! I still have wobbly thighs and a tummy I can grab. I thought they'd be gone at a 10 :eek:

Even at a size 8 I won't look slim! Ridiculous, but maybe the sizes have altered? I'm like you Littlemissthin 17.

I agree! i never thought i would still feel big at a size 10, it seems ridiculous but i honestly think shops make sizes much more roomy these days x

It's so depressing, an 8 sounds and used to be soo tiny but I know on me I won't be!

I agree on the roomier clothes though- and then people complain when manufacturers make size 4 clothes which would be fine on us shorties! What are the naturally skinny short people supposed to wear? I say natural because I haven't met a size 4 girl who has lost weight to this size. If any of this makes sense? :p

You both make a lot of sense to me! I agree with all you say but find that I feel silly complaining to tall people that I want to lose weight but wear a size 10. It sounds as if I am fishing for compliments which I'm not!x

I'm glad it's not just me :eek: Makes me feel a bit better knowing I'm not the only 10 who feels massive :p

**punk*~*star** said:
I'm 5' 5" & 13 st exactly (this morning)

Tops: 16/18
Bottoms: 18

Nearly 3 st down and haven't gone down a size yet :(
It's amazing seeing the size differences of people who are the same height / weight etc

I feel the same!

5ft 4
14st 9lb
Size 16/18

I've almost lost 3stone as well however I started in a size 18/20 but those clothes feel fine and 16 I'm not quite sure about yet!

Met a girl yesterday, gone from a size 24 to a size 16.. How much has she lost?! Almost 3 stone!!

So where has the weight gone from on us??!! X

HPSaucy said:
I feel the same!

5ft 4
14st 9lb
Size 16/18

I've almost lost 3stone as well however I started in a size 18/20 but those clothes feel fine and 16 I'm not quite sure about yet!

Met a girl yesterday, gone from a size 24 to a size 16.. How much has she lost?! Almost 3 stone!!

So where has the weight gone from on us??!! X

Lol glad it's not just me! I know my stomach and waist got smaller but I'm big bottomed & boobed so think that's my problem...

This is soo interesting. Not just in the big differences people of the same weight/heigh have in clothes but also i was just thinking...One persons 16 may not be anothers. What i mean is...i know i can fit in a size 16/18 jeans in per una. Im stil trying to be comfortable in the size 18 jeans i bought from dotty p's (they do up now but stil wouldnt wanna be seen out in them). I cant get my arm in a pair of size 18's from primark etc...

Shops have very different ideas about what a size is dont they...how confusing!!

Hello,
I am 5ft 3 & 3/4 to be precise haha :)
I currently weigh 10 stone 11
I am a size 10 :)
x

At 17 st 6 I am a size 18 on top and 20 on the bottom, but do have clothes that range from a 14 to a 22 that all fit

5ft 6in
13st 7.5lb
Size 18 trousers are falling down but size 16 are a bit tight. I have been trying a size 16 jeans on once a week for 3 weeks now - first time I couldn't get the button anywhere near the buttonhole, second time I could do them up but was so tight I felt sick, this week they weren't as bad but still not wearable. I'm going to go and buy them this week as I'm hoping to fit in them in the next couple of weeks :)

Used to be 10st and a size 10, one day one day...

Back