Statistics - What size are you at what weight?

5' 5"
9 Stone 5lb

Top - 10-12
Bottoms - 12 (some jeans are a 14 but depends where they sre from, in fact recently i bought a size "13" jeans and they didnt fit as were so tight they cut me in half!

BopKatie said:
I'm 5'10
18st6

Size 16/18 on top
Size 18/20 on bottom.

Things are getting looser though! Hurrah

Ur roughly the same as me :)
5ft 10
18st 9lbs
Size 20/22 on top
Size 20 on bottom (altho they r tight!)

Im 5ft8 and weigh 13st7lbs ( hopefully loose more soon!!) Im a 12/14 on the top because of my boobies and a 16 on my bottom, ive always been larger on the bottoms as i have quite wide hips!

Im 5ft9
11st5lbs ish
And a size 10 however did buy my first size 8 dress ever today x

I am 5ft 9inch and 11st 9lbs and a size 12
Why arent i a size 8 :(

xx

MissyLisa said:
I am 5ft 9inch and 11st 9lbs and a size 12
Why arent i a size 8 :(

xx

I was 5ft 7in and weighed 11st 3lbs wen I started and was a size 14!! X

5 ft 9 and 15st 5 as of today. Size 18 in most things, a few 16s. Goal was a 14, but as I've lost 2 stone 7 1/2 and not dropped a dress size, I'm wondering if I'll have to be happy at a 16.

My measurements are

Bust 45
Under bust 41
Waist 45
Hips 55

Can't wait to have a waist below 30!

I'm 5ft6, 13st10lb and 14/16

Lowest weight (last year before health struggle and losing my way) 12st and was a 12/14

Started 20st7lb and size 24 in elasticated clothes

Talking to my friend about this and she told me my clothes are too big! Looking at my size 26 jeans I have on I've had to agree, also a new dress I bought from Asda in a size 24 is too big, so will be buying new clothes in a 22 top and 24 bottom eek!

How true Shirleen-how many of us are there that continue to wear the wrong size clothes? I was told that fitted clothes actually make you look slimmer and have found as I have lost weight that this is true and now wear things that actually fit and don't just drown me! I wear size 10 but still have a 31" waist-sounds big for that size doesn't it?

Sarahelizabeth said:
How true Shirleen-how many of us are there that continue to wear the wrong size clothes? I was told that fitted clothes actually make you look slimmer and have found as I have lost weight that this is true and now wear things that actually fit and don't just drown me! I wear size 10 but still have a 31" waist-sounds big for that size doesn't it?

Forgive me, yes it does sound big. Years ago when I was 19 I had a 26 inch waist and was a size 12!
My friend and I were discussing this and she disagreed with me until I pointed out that 20 years ago she wore size 12 tops and rarely a 10. She now weighs more and wears a size 8 top, so sizes have changed I reckon!
It's still good though!

Absolutely agree with the sizing issue Shirleen. That is why I can't get excited wearing a size 10 as I know it is in reality probably more like a large 12 and for my height and weight currently of 9 stone 7 I still look overweight. Still, better than I was!x

SarahElizabeth, are you sure you're measuring the right bit? Waist measurement usually means your natural (high) waist - ie. where you're narrowest - rather than around your bellybutton/where the waistband of your trousers sits.

My waist is around 29" and I'm a size 12 in tops. I believe that size 10 is around 27" these days.

Just been and doubled checked! I am 31" at my narrowest part! Perhaps being small and short-waisted has something to do with it or alternatively I am a freak of nature!!x

Back