Statistics - What size are you at what weight?

I am 5' 10''. Weigh 14st 4lbs (as of this morning) and am a 16 bottom, 14 top. x

Just been and doubled checked! I am 31" at my narrowest part! Perhaps being small and short-waisted has something to do with it or alternatively I am a freak of nature!!x

lmao! That's so bizarre! Well, it just goes to show - obviously dress size bears no relation to measurements! :D

Shirleen said:
Forgive me, yes it does sound big. Years ago when I was 19 I had a 26 inch waist and was a size 12!
My friend and I were discussing this and she disagreed with me until I pointed out that 20 years ago she wore size 12 tops and rarely a 10. She now weighs more and wears a size 8 top, so sizes have changed I reckon!
It's still good though!

Sizes have changed I remember watching something about this. I wear a size 10-12 now but in the fifties (I think it was the fifties they mentioned may be wrong) I would have perhaps been a 14-16 x

I am 5 foot 1, weigh just under 9 and a half stone and am comfortable in my size 10 slouchy jeans. Would like to be comfortable in my size 8 skinny jeans again!

jennyc_uk said:
Sizes have changed I remember watching something about this. I wear a size 10-12 now but in the fifties (I think it was the fifties they mentioned may be wrong) I would have perhaps been a 14-16 x

Lol I was 19 in 1989!! Lol

Shirleen said:
Lol I was 19 in 1989!! Lol

Haha shirleen!! Size or age ? haha!! I won't say how old I was lol x

Well went to next today and at 14.2 and 5 8. A 14 does up in jeans they are a little tight but they do up :)) was a 22 12 weeks ago

Mrs big b that is fantastic!!! You must be so chuffed! I would love this to happen to me'!!!!! :) gym here I come!

Well went to next today and at 14.2 and 5 8. A 14 does up in jeans they are a little tight but they do up :)) was a 22 12 weeks ago

thats such good news, when I got into mytarget jeans I was a bit snivelly, you muxt be over the moon, hey I am over the moon for you, well done and congratulations

thats such good news, when I got into mytarget jeans I was a bit snivelly, you muxt be over the moon, hey I am over the moon for you, well done and congratulations

so chuffed for you I have lost the ability to type!!!

mrs big b said:

Wow well done. :) xx

Thanks all I've still got 2 stone 9 to go maybe just maybe I will be a comfortable 12 bottom then

Very nearly 5ft 7, 13st 5lb and size 14 in most jeans. 9 years ago when i got married, i was 12st 7ish and a size 16! I have some next size 18 trousers that are a good fit, and some peacocks jeans size 14 that fall off! Clothes sizes mean NOTHING to me anymore :)

I'm 5' 5" and weigh 9st 8lbs. I'm an 8-10 top and 10 bottoms. 27 inch waist and 35 inch hips.

Would love to be an 8 on the bottom but I don't think it would be physically possible (unless I shave bone from my hips! lol)

Really interesting to see how everyone is so different!

I am 5ft exactly
14 top
14-16 bottom
What i want is 12 top 12 bottom.
I have wanted this since i was 18 though, thats years old and i have never achieved it yet.
This time is the one, i can feel it.

Back