Statistics - What size are you at what weight?

I'm 6ft and weigh 11st 12. I'm in a 12 in top and bottoms but sometimes find a 12 bottom can be tight depending on the shop or style of the item. I still have a tummy overhang and if it wasn't for that I reckon I would be a 10.

I'm 5ft6.
14st 3lb.
Size 16 tops
Size 16 bottoms... Haha, although bottoms are getting looser quicker than tops, however my boobs have shrunk from a 40DD to a 38B! :( :( :(

Oh I hope i develop this problem to go from FF to somewhere not obscene!

I am 5"2
Currently 12 st 5
10/12 on bottom 14/16 on top apart from anything that buttons up, then I hit 18 to 20 to get it to close over chest area but then its too big on waist :mad::mad::mad:

Oh I hope i develop this problem to go from FF to somewhere not obscene!

I am 5"2
Currently 12 st 5
10/12 on bottom 14/16 on top apart from anything that buttons up, then I hit 18 to 20 to get it to close over chest area but then its too big on waist :mad::mad::mad:

I started off at a 32 H and I am now a 30DD!! Very happy!!

How much weight have you lost in 12 weeks? I have lost a stone in 6 weeks. Started a size 22 but could probs go smaller now! I wana be a 14! Haha x

Anyone able to tell me bust and hip measurements that they have getting into most size 14s pretty please? Just wanna know if it's doable?!!!

I started off at a 32 H and I am now a 30DD!! Very happy!!

Your boobs must have gotten through the door ten seconds before the rest of you before :8855: I thought i was bad!

Am kind of worried about the old saggage hear about if you lose a lot of weight from chest but also wish they end up half the size!

icklekimmy said:
Your boobs must have gotten through the door ten seconds before the rest of you before :8855: I thought i was bad!

Am kind of worried about the old saggage hear about if you lose a lot of weight from chest but also wish they end up half the size!

They rnt that bad tbh but ive used firming cream since i started loosing x

Just shows how we all carry our weight differently - I am taller than you, a little bit lighter, but I am a size 16 on my bottom half!

I'd need to weigh around 8.5 stone to get into a size 10!!

I know, its amazing seeing all the differences in the sizes. Although when i was at top end of nine stone a few years back I was still same size on bottom and 12 on the top so I don't expect to be seeing any change in clothing size anytime soon!
I literally have two different folks bodies, skinny wee legs and narrow hips then big belly boobs and wide back..... I would rather be a pear than an apple any day!

Palmers cocoa butter..... Only problem is i want to eat it lol

Palmers cocoa butter..... Only problem is i want to eat it lol

Hehe really? That stuff gives me a headache.. hate the smell!

Pilates/yoga and belly dancing (believe it or not) are all good for toning up :) (unless you're like me and crap at exercising :eek: )

I'm 5ft 8, 12st 13lbs & wear mostly a 14 though I have bought my first 12

Back