Total Solution Steph's Journey (again)

SAJ74

I'm hoping that writing about my thoughts and progress will help to keep me on track so here goes...

I'm Steph, I'm 42 years old and I'm extremely overweight. I lost over 5 stone on Cambridge a few years back but didn't maintain the loss and now feel ready to try again and have decided to give Exante a go (Day 1 today).

After avoiding the scales for the last couple of years, I bit the bullet and climbed on this morning. I was under no illusions about my weight gain as I knew I was the biggest I've ever been but realising how much I'd gained was a bit of a shock - I have 8 stone and 5 lbs to lose .

So, what's done is done and I'm ready to do this again......

Hi Steph

I've just posted a diary. I also lost a lot of weight on the Cambridge Diet and put it all back on again. To be honest going to see a councillor really helped me. She was lovely and I felt I didn't want to let her down ! I've now moved and can't get to another so I've decided to do it on my own with Exante. I've got around 4 stone to lose so I feel a bit overwhelmed at the moment it seems such a long process. Hope you're doing OK I'm starting tomorrow so having a blowout tonight. I might regret that in the morning. Good luck

Back