Struggling for ideas!!!

I 'borrowed' mine from my Mother in law just before Christmas and i have used it quite a few time i really love it - it is so quick and easy and you hardly make any mess!

I'm dying to find some new low carb recipes. I was getting really bored with meat and salad for lunch so i'm enjoying soups for a change.

I would highly recommend a soup maker!!!

OMG I am so in a place of needing retail therapy right now - so a soup maker it is!

I 'found' some extra cash in my paypal account so might go for the Waring, it gets fabulous reviews.

I'd love it if you could post your low carb soup recipes :)

Susie I've only done a couple of soups I'll put them up later - I always worry they are a bit carby so u can let me know what u think x if you find any good recipes please share!

I just had to come on to say omg!!!! Mims are a revelation!!!! I have just made 1 into toast to have with my breakfast I loved it!!! I'm so impressed!!! Thank you Vicky for directing me to them!!

Oh fab glad you like it :)

LOL I always love it when low carbers come across something new :D

I do a pretty basic soup to be honest, but will experiment and report back!

I don't know I just used to put ingredients on fitness pal and see I'm sure someone else can help you x

Hi there. Mims are great both for keeping regular as well as the toast benefit. Don't eat too many/much though - I had to be careful or they stalled me:eek:

Back