Sue's 'No More Pratting' Diary

Sorry for taking so long to reply. Very ashamed of myself!

My dad has got prostate cancer but it hasn't spread. He has 3 months of hormone injections and then 3 months of daily (weekday) radiotherapy. It means he has to go to Lincoln every day which is a bit of a trek but he's accepted that. At the end they reckon his tumour will be shrunk right back and, having just turned 73, it's not likely to grow back too much by the time old age gets him!

Owen's bowling league had a fun day yesterday with a huge nibbly buffet and I managed to not eat a thing!

I KNOW Cambridge isn't everyone's cup of tea but it's working for me at the moment. I will definitely by returning to SW in about 3 stones time as I do like the plan.

Lots of stress with other half's ex. More and more credit she's taken out in his name is surfacing. Unfortunately loads are catalogues that didn't insist on a signed credit agreement and as they were started after mid-2007 he can't used the 'no credit agreement so don't have to pay' argument. In addition he's still paying off £25k of debt incrued thanks to her and her spending.

I had an interview for a job last Wednesday which pays well. If I get it one of the first things we're going to do is pay for him to go bankrupt. Not an easy decision but he has no assets and we rent. He really isn't trying to shirk his responsibilities but it is making him all. And it is all caused by the b***h. The stupid thing is, he knew what she was like but still married her!

After the bankruptcy we'll buy his youngest some proper shoes as mother buys cheap, plastic type things that are ruining her feet! Poor thing! I know the b***h will kick up merry hell if she comes home with proper shoes etc but tough s**t.

Right, sunny day. Off to beach. Wanted to go to Battle Abbey but b***h sent youngest round in cheap, strappy, plastic sandals so no chance!

That's really bad that she can run up so much debt in his name! Fingers crossed for the job

Hiya Taz

Now that all things have been considered and all angles weighed up, my other half is going to have to declare himself bankrupt (this Friday). I KNOW he agreed to taking out a large loan while they were still together but thay was because she'd run up loads of debt and promised to get a job ..... surprise, surprise she didn't carry out her part of the deal. To this day she still sits on her a**e all day chatting up men on the computer.

I finally heard from that job Saturday just gone, haven't got it but I had kind of gathered that! I had another interview last Tuesday and should hear tomorrow.

Dieting has gone by the by with everything going on - all very stressful - but back on tomorrow.

Hope all well with everyone and thank you for the message 'overthere' SM xxx

It's too hard to diet when there are other stresses going on in your life. I hope things are starting to look up for you x

Hello all,

Long time no see.

I'm not back on SW - but needed to pop in to get some idea of what I did and when in case the PCT want to know as referred me for surgery. Unfortunately it's that long since I did this that I don't think they'll take this in to account as within the previous 12 months.

Hope you are all keeping well xx

Back