1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by time2bslim, 22 September 2010 Social URL.

1. time2bslim

time2bslim Just doing it this time

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:

I just went food shopping, we were down to nothing in the cupboards and freezer etc. I bought some Meringue nests and frozen fruits. INTENDING to do them tonight for a dessert as I'm fed up with mullerlights tbh. I was STARVING.

Anyway, I told hubby they're only 1.5 syns each (where did I get that from) - he said they were too sweet so I ate his as well and then had another one - my 3rd - are you keeping up? - but I thought hey ho they're 1.5 syns - 4.5 syns for 3 - and then another one appeared in my hand................I had 4.

I know that is real greedy - I apologise now if any of you are feeling rather sick at the thought. THEN I find out that they're actually 3 syns each ! - OUCH 12 syns in the matter of minutes. BUT GOSH they were WORTH IT.

Tee hee.

Still on a 100% week though had no other syns today.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.