SUGAR RUSH

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by time2bslim, 22 September 2010 Social URL.

1. time2bslim

time2bslim Just doing it this time

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.05%)
    :eek::eek::eek:

I just went food shopping, we were down to nothing in the cupboards and freezer etc. I bought some Meringue nests and frozen fruits. INTENDING to do them tonight for a dessert as I'm fed up with mullerlights tbh. I was STARVING.

Anyway, I told hubby they're only 1.5 syns each (where did I get that from) - he said they were too sweet so I ate his as well and then had another one - my 3rd - are you keeping up? - but I thought hey ho they're 1.5 syns - 4.5 syns for 3 - and then another one appeared in my hand................I had 4.

I know that is real greedy - I apologise now if any of you are feeling rather sick at the thought. THEN I find out that they're actually 3 syns each ! - OUCH 12 syns in the matter of minutes. BUT GOSH they were WORTH IT.

Tee hee.

Still on a 100% week though had no other syns today.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.