SugarRush ' s food diary of a cake maker who can't have cake!

Yesterday:

Breakfast none
Lunch: Ham and eggs
Tea: pasta bacon and cheese
Hex b cereal bar
Apple and carrots
Packet of crisps 7.5 syns

7.5 syns!

Today :

Breakfast: hexb toast and blueberry jam 2 syns
Lunch: Mugshot packet of crisps 7.5 syns
Dinner: McDonald's! Quarter pounder and cheese 24.5 syns (although there was only half a roll when I got home so maybe not quite that many!) Fries 11.5 syns

36.5ish? I might as well just have chocolate as well now and start again tomorrow! I feel really naughty but the kids have played up all day and asked hubby to make them tea (he didn't get up till 1 as he got home at 4am) or go get them something but as he doesn't drive he said no but ill pay for McDonald's so I agreed just because the fault of cooking and doing dishes made me to cry! I kmow I could of had salad tho.

Salads in McDonalds can be just as bad so dont feel guilty about having a burger and chips- you did better than I wouldve as Id normally have a nice thick milkshake as well!! I think its always best to syn the bad days so you know where youve gone wrong. But then put a line under it, say you enjoyed the syns and then get back on plan the next day.

And I fit into the size 14 dress I bought- although it is a cotton stretchy style from Boohoo (I LOVE that site!) but it is nice to have a smaller size in my wardrobe!

Hi sugar im back! Where are you? .. hope all is well. Im back for some good guide and advice. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Haha! You are kidding right? Ive had fresh baguettes pastries cheese belgium choc! Hangs head in shame with the gain, but im ready to fight now! :p

Well after the mcds I had 4 squares of chocolate, 4 biscuits and another packet of crisps. So much for that smaller size dress.

Sounds like my sort of holiday bubbles!

Well done on the size 14 freakydarkstuff!

Yesterday we had a picnic at school but after seeing the kids making the food with their germs hands and their inch of butter I escaped to the shop to get a sandwich instead so yesterday looks like this

Breakfast none
Dinner pre packed sandwich with bacon and ham so hex b bread plus 6 syns as was big slices and took any fat I could see of bacon and 2 syns for the tiny bit of mayo I spotten then 7.5 for crisps
Tea: pasta bacon and hex a cheese

15.5 syns. Start again on plan today

Not too bad a day yesterday sugar.
I agree i'd have sneaked off to shop if kiddies made the grub!!!
Hope your having a better day. X

Haha! You are kidding right? Ive had fresh baguettes pastries cheese belgium choc! Hangs head in shame with the gain, but im ready to fight now! :p

Im a sucker for a good old baguette!! I could just eat a whole one- especially with some good olive oil and balsamic! *drool!*

Morning sugar and freaky. Have a happy weds. :)

Morning!
I couldn't bring myself to eat the food! Not after glueing and sticking then no hand washing before making food!

Had an ok day yesterday

Breakfast: hexb toast and jam 2 syns
Lunch: carrot sticks and an apple
Tea:Salad and salad

Evening snacks (need their own sub title as there was a few!)

Cheese triangle hex a
French fry crisps 4.5 syns
Carrot sticks
Apple
Pear

8.5 syns

Weighed in today lost 1lb

Thank you! I just been so busy on a day when it gets the sitting down on an evening I want to eat lol

Yesterday

Breakfast: yoghurt with blueberry and an apple
Lunch: packet of quavers 4.5 syns, took Tayla to a lovely place called portico play where there is all sorts of pretend play stuff like kitchens and trolleys and tills and building bricks and slides great alternative to a soft play but no slimming world food in the cafe! So had hex b toast with tiny bun of spread 2 syns when I go home! Oh and stole a cocktail sausage from Tayla 3 syns.
Tea: bacon and cheese Hex a pasta

9.5 syns

Well done mate you did well resisting the cafe. Have another fab day. X

Never been there before feel like I've been missing out. Yeah that was it really there was soup but none I liked. Oh I'm glad no one but tayla she would of probably punched them!

I've heard loads of bad reviews for Noahs arc so never been there bit was then talking to someone recently that said it was really nice. I'll have to try it. It's not that far from me.

Can't think of a single thing for me tea, trying to resist a takeaway!

I like Noahs ark. Not a lot for very small ones but better as they start climbing and being adventurous. Been to Playspace as well (by the Big Yellow by Avonmeads) but didnt think much of that- may have been because Reece was a lot smaller and they didnt have as many toys for babies. To be honest, Ive tried most of the softplays in Bristol- apart from the huge one in Cribbs- Jump because its so darn expensive when they probably wont have as much for an 18 month old! I'll try it when he is older.

Resist the takeaway (although by the time Im writing this youve probably already had tea!)

Been to play space and Tayla quite likes it but I don't like all the cars you put £1 on cuz she moans she wants to go on it all the time. Jump is good I took Brandon there when he was younger there is a separate bit for little ones but I can't justify the price when there is so many cheaper options. I'll have to try Noahs arc I think.

I resisted!!

Breakfast hex b toast spread 2 syns
Lunch: banana
Tea: scrambled egg on toast with hex a cheese (6 syns for toast 2 for spread)
Apple

10 syns

Going to Costa today only like a hot chocolate so hope i have the nerve to ask for skimmed milk and resist the cream!

Hi girls
hope you're well have a lovely weekend. x

Back