sukie's dukan diary

sukie sue

this is My time to shine!
well hello there :p
so new year new start and here i am starting a new chapter .
started on attack on tuesday so day 4 now and seems to be going well .
headache like crazy today and feeling generally rough , asking whether this is worth it as been good as gold:innocent0002: but lost only 2.4 lb in the last 4 days , mind its the totm and dont think the oatbran has kicked in yet (sorry tmi)
but i will perservere .
meals have been ok and think ill keep track of those too , to look back on .

b two boiled eggs ,total yoghurt.
s piri piri chicken slices
l roast chicken ,s.f jelly .
d lean steak and oatbran muffin.
lots and lots of water .
roll on tomorrow , hopefully headache free !

Good morning all,
Good result this morning, 1.6 lb off :D:D:D:DD:D:D so im feeling much more positive, not expecting miracles but 4 lb is much more what i was hoping for and expecting after 4 days 100%on attack.
I know i really shouldnt weigh myself everyday but in these 1 st few days i feel it gives added motivation when following such a rigid plan.

Anyway food so far
B 2 savoury dukan muffins ( will have a sweet one as my 3rd later for oat bran quota ). Topped with smoked salmon and a left over cold boiled egg,
Bowl of fat free organic vanilla yoghurt
Coffee and half a litre of water.
l low fat ham slices ,left over chicken and some fat free greek yoghurt.
d chicken strips .

lots of water throughout day . good day in all x

Last edited:
the headaches pass eventually mines took a good few weeks but i was working solidly till all hours renovating a house so that didnt help the head.

So day 6 of attack done and dusted (almost :) )
A bit headachy at times again but overall felt more energetic.
The last 6 days and gone by quickly and i cant believe its time for the next stage ,cruise tomorrow.
I'm planning the 1pp 1 pv rotation for now , but i think ill switch to the 2-0 plan later as im on my husbands cruise ship for a month at easter and feel i can easily deal with 2 days pp no problem and then being able to relax with bounderies the other 5 days . i know the weight loss will slow right down but id rather that than giving up and blowing it all, and by god i can cause some damage in a month if left unchecked :0) , whats peoples thoughts on the 2-0 plan ? has anyone ever tried it ?

food log for today .
well another 0.2lb off this morning so shimmying down slowly but surely :0)

br. makerel fillet
bowl of fat free vanilla yoghurt.
cup of coffee.
lunch, chicken strips
snack, piece of german sausage
dinner , grilled lean gammon steak and dry fried egg.
snack , dukan muffins .

lots of water throughout day x

things going well ,
another 2lb off so pleased with that . pv day today but havent had to many veggies , manly due to time . anyway food for today...
b oatbran porridge, boiled egg x 2
l tuna salad and yoghurt
d chicken breast , broccolli and boiled egg .
lots and lots of water .

things seem to be going well , not feeling deprived at all , or bothered to be fair . must must must get back on track with the oat bran again , last 2 days have seen me go without it , was having it as porridge for a few days which was great , nice and filling but dont know whats happened yesterday and today , by the time i realised i havent had it im no longer hungry. so tomorrow , porridge for breakfast :0)

food log for today (pv day)
br , coffee and water as we all had lazy lie ins .
l, chicken breast green beans and a couple of bits of carrot (out for sunday dinner)
d, chicken breast and mushroom omelette.
plenty of water and a 90 minute walk pushing the pram .
reading this i can see i havent really eaten enough today but geniunly not very hungry ... must do better .

well week 2 done yesterday and 4 lb down woohoo , really pleased with that .
pp day today but to be honest im not really struggling at all with the food , ive introduced some goji berries into my oatbran porridge or galette since reading on here that they were allowed. love them so it makes a lovely change.
excersize is going well , although my usual moky class and walk to work and school today have been off the cards due to my little hunnie getting chicken pox bless him . so been a bit stir crazy today but been running myself ragged sorting and chucking things away instead :0)

pv day today and teching all day so made sure i was well prepared for food to take to college with me .

b. cooked salmon fillet , vanilla yoghurt , coffee.

l , homemade dukan friendly cream of tomato soup , savoury gallette with extra light cream cheese and ham slice in it . vanilla yoghurt.
d. mashed bns , turnip and celeriac with salmon fillet. stewed rubarb and non fat fromage frais.
snack , piece of dukan tart ( in recipie book ).

going well ,looking forward to walking into town to school with dd and work tomorrow , always miss it when i have to teach and travel in the car .

p.p day
pretty boring day food wise today .feeling off centre with little man being poorly , bless him . no real focus , just stir crazy and head in the fridge randomly looking for answers !!!! :0) obviously not there but old habits have a way of rearing thier ugly heads in times of stress and insecurity , both are very much at the fore with little man feeling very bad today and o.h still away at work, but at least im not following through with any binge eating or random chewing on things just for the hell of it :).
am totally craving a soothing glass of vino though , been laying off but could do with the sense of calm a glass can bring , will just keep chugging the water for now :D.

Well food for today ,
b , oat bran porridge with goji berries and ff fromage frais, and cup of coffee.

snack , 0% greek yoghurt

l, chicken

snack , ff vanilla yoghurt

d, chicken and sea food selection.
lots of water .
nice 50 minutes of walking in the -3 temps ,aghhh lovely :D.

grrrrr weekly weigh in resulted in a sts????:sigh::sigh:
no idea , been super good and done my excersize, so who knows so , managed to keep myself motivated yesterday and bam 3lb off this morning from one day to the next , he ? very weird but really quite welcome:D
had a great sweatathon at my 1 hour moki class and then ran the 25 minutes home , all downhill mind :D
well things going well , im away for 6 days next week so going to do my best dukan wise but i will be having a few drinks so ill have make up for it with lots of walking around london town:D:D
anyway onto week 4 wish me luck xxxx

Glad you kept to the H2O and got the weight loss you deserve ;). Enjoy London!

woooohooo another lb off this morning , know i shouldnt weigh all the time , but hey ! thats me :0)
food today
ooooo oooo forgot to say sausages !!!
tesco finest venison sausages 3g fat per 100g , surely thats good going ???

so anyway
br, goji berri porridge , boiled egg and coffee.
lunch , chicken kebab and salad , barbacued tomatoes and chilli sauce.
snack ,vanilla yoghurt
dinner . mashed celeriac , turnip and parsnip !!( husband got wrong end of stick and only found out after i ate it that there was parsnip !)
with broccoli and 3 x venison sausages ... lush !!!!
yoghurt .

mmm lovely food today shame about my o.h parsnip bungle !!!

well really pleased with my 4 lb weight loss last week but not expecting much after a week on the road. was good as i possibly could for 4 days then just got so fed up with being so difficult at meal times i just ate very lean and sensibly , so anyway ready to get back on track tomorrow will have a few pp days , feel so much better when focussed and eating right , roll on 3 days time when im over the withdrawall im bound to encounter the next few days , well had a lovely time with my family so well worth it and didnt go mad .
had a fantastic 2 and a half hour walk around buttermere carrying my 15 kilo son in his carrier on my BACK FOR 90 MINS OF IT !!!
well weigh in will tell :0)
goodnight all x

Back