sukie's primal adventure into the future and beyond

Well what a misery I've been today, sore and tired and generally a moody mare lol !!! busy busy at work and not a great sleep after 4 am which is probably why im so mardy today. Anyway put off insanity as I couldn't be doing with it this morning so was going to leave it till morning but ended up doing it at 8.40 tonight , so glad I did , feel much better . food today

breakfast ;coconut banana mini loaf with banana and nut butter plus coffee
lunch ;baked sweet potato with tuna mayo and salad
dinner ; chicken and broccoli paleo 'quiche' with salad
am going to make a real effort to eat less baked stuff and stick to protein and veg /fruit .

did insanity at 3.30 today so that's nearly 2 weeks without missing a session , well proud of myself ;)
food today

banana, paleo granola and greek yoghurt, coffee
left over quiche and salad
omelette with bacon lardons , tomato and half an avocado and raw carrot
snack of apple and mixed nuts

you know what I love most about this way of eating ... the lack of cravings / over eating or binging
I find it amazing that im not constantly hankering after something else or things that aren't good for me , what a great way to feel :0D xxx

you know what I love most about this way of eating ... the lack of cravings / over eating or binging
I find it amazing that im not constantly hankering after something else or things that aren't good for me , what a great way to feel :0D xxx

I love that about the cravings too, I can sit in the cafeteria at uni and not want what anyone else is eating :cool: its wicked!

You're doing really well, I think paleo baking is something we all get sucked into at the start and I know I overdid it a bit, I took a good while to stop having paleo cake for breakfast :D

Hope you have a good weekend xx

Thanks ladies. I think the baking thing is about easiness at certain times and making paleo treats for the kids to get them away from conventional sugary treats . Not been having as much this week just the breakfast coconut mini bread but tbh ill probably always use this as a back up brekki especially while working out every day . Overall im pleased so far wirh the results just need to not get sucked into a fast weight loss goal and ruin it all x

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Is your banana bread from against the grain cook book? I've looked at the recipe as my kids love banana cake .. But not made it yet.,

no its one I nabbed fromt internet and tweaked myself , will try the one from against all grain sometime soon and let you know :0)

day off insanity today , was the rest day so I have the 2 week fit test tomorrow , see where I am after 2 weeks of following the program , be interesting to see.
food today

breakfast paleo granola , banana , yoghurt and squeeze of greek yoghurt.
lunch 3 oatcakes with pate , not great I know but quick easy to grab snack
dinner roast shoulder of lamb , cabbage bacon and pine nuts, carrot and turnip and broccoli, omg lamb was sooo lush !!!

had some dark choc today too.

well have to admit , I haven't done my insanity today , just couldn't muster the energy ??? was only the 2nd fitness test so not stressing but ill definitely get back on it in the morning , that's totally the best time for me .
so food today was as follows

fasted from yesterday dinner time to 12 .30 today
lunch left over butter chicken and cauli rice
dinner left over lamb bacon and cabbage and carrot and turnip .... must admit I've had 4 dark chocolates tonight with a decaf coffee , felt the need but do feel a bit eugh now lol !!!

no breakfast today , just coffee
insanity done so now having for late lunch
bacon omelette, half avocado and spoon of coleslaw.
not sure what lunch will be , probably lamb chops and salad.

hope everyone is having a great day xx

dinner was left over lamb , cabbage and bacon , carrot and turnip added some mashed cauliflower.
snack today was a few nuts and a piece of primal type brownie .

day off today so
insanity for an hour or so thn a late banana and coconut bread combo brekki about 10.30
no lunch
dinner
lamb chops and salad , bit of feta

snack of an apple and 8 nuts
feeling ok , be a month tomorrow since I went back to primal . not looking back !
hopefully next month will see a bit more weight loss as I find my groove :)
but generally feeling pretty ace :0)
had another intolerance test done , a dna one on a hair sample , it showed the same intolerances as my blood tests , and them some others , but my aim was to confirm the ones I knew of , so now I know for definite .......onwards and upwards
well time to chillax now , cup pf decaf and anearly night I think , been toolate this week and feeling it in the morning , thank god its insanity recovery tomorrow so not so hardcore:D

well month 1 done 5 lb down , not bad but lost that in the 1st 2 weeks , weight loss stopped once I started insanity , but loosing inches and toning so that's good , im hoping for a regular loss of about 4lb a month so long-term its doable.
food today

brekki coconut banana bread , almond butter and banana , coffee
lunch baked sweet potato , salad , tuna mayo and avocado mmmm
dinner 2 egg omelette , smoked mackerel and a raw carrot .

snack 2 clementine's and piece of dark chocolate.
insanity recovery done today , all good :0)

Hi was wondering where you got your hair allergy testing done ?

Hi there . It was from intolerance.com I think . Wasnt expensive compared to my blood tests . Only 45 pounds .

insanity done today , feel like ive read a bike for 100 miles , but is killing me :0)lol !!

food today
breakfast at desk was coffee , banana , paleo granola and Greek yoghurt with splash of honey.
lunch at work so had 4 oatcakes (not ideal I know ) pate and carrot sticks
dinner , bacon omelette , 2 tomatoes , half an avocado and half a spoon of coleslaw.

snacks today apple and some nuts
2 clementines.

well poop day today , have drank the best part of a bottle of bubbly discovered that it was generally okif you were yeast intolerant , well blow it me thought , Ill try a glass ....mmmmmm famous last word ,so even though I did tomorrows insanity today id say its not a great day...

breakfast ; banana mini loaf with banana sunbutter , cream and a drizzle of maple syrup , a very decadent sunday brekki with a black coffee..
late lunch of roast chicken , carrot and turnip , broccoli and a roast sweet potato , soo nice :0)
so not bad up to then but had the bubbly , some crisps and hotel chcocolate chocs hmmmmm , paleo faleo lol !!! well be right , back to it tomorrow lol xx

What an awful morning !!! Was doubled up on the bathroom floor in agony . Was the colour of putty and sweating like id been in the shower . So ..... champers sooo not a good idea , I presumed because I had no instant bloating I was fine with it but obviously not. Scared the be***** out of myself and my little girl . Didnt know if I was going to vomit or pass out in pain . So sufice to say I wont be doing that again or trying to sneak anything in that I know is not really a good idea . so anyway food was very limited . Had notging until majority of pain wore off at lunch time and had a banana .
Just had for dinner
Omelette with smoked salmon , 2 tomatoes and half a slice of a paleo sandwich bread toasted that id made ages ago .
Still cramping a fair bit but no bad pain thank god !! So mad at myself :what:

Back