1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Summer's diary

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by summer3006, 11 April 2009 Social URL.

1. summer3006

summer3006 Active Member

hello minis :)

I joined in january - i think. i was all set then, then i fell off the wagon - again. for about 3 months, i yo-yo'd up and down. i restarted (for what feels like the millionth and one time) dieting again. difference this time is i joined a gym, and since last week, have been 3 times.

on monday 6th april my weight was
    136.5 kg / 300.9 lb

i've been keeping the scales in my bedroom all week and obsessively weighing myself :rolleyes:, just weighed myself now and im down to 134.5 kg / 296.5lb, which is not as much as i hoped, but i did have a binge food session a couple of days ago :sigh:

the gym's also closed from yday till monday for easter so that doesnt help :(.

must.not.binge. :copon:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. alibalibee

alibalibee gym bunny

Hiya summer :) Step. Away.From.Those.Scales ;) I know its hard, but try not weigh yourself every day as you're not really getting a true record of your weight loss as our weight fluctuates all the time. Once a week, same time of the day is enough. Like I said, I know its hard not to ( I personally find its torture but I am nosey :rolleyes:lol)
    What diet plan are you following?

4. summer3006

summer3006 Active Member

haha. they sit right there tempting me to step on though!
    im not following a diet plan, just eating a lot healthier and going gym'ing. we bought a swanky juicer type thing from a health exhibition about 2 years for over £200, and it's finally being put to use.
    for lunch today i juiced carrots, beets and added some lemon for flavour. yesterday i had celery with carrots. I can't abide eating celery, so juice is good. can't wait till tuesday to get back to the gym - i got a sauna suit thingy in the mail today and wanna try it out :D

5. summer3006

summer3006 Active Member

must resist urge to stuff face.

im hungry. i think ill go have some vegetable soup. :^)

6. summer3006

summer3006 Active Member

crappy crappy day. i didnt drink enough water, and i weighed myself about 700 times. still, the obsession will stop soon.

breakfast: coffeeeee with 1 toast.
    lunch: nada.
    dinner: ate out. iranian stewy-noodle-bean soup, with chicken and potato salad.

i was doing so well. and then we went to the haagen daz cafe for dessert, and i had icecream with crepe and bananas :copon:
    still. tommorow's a new day.

after reading how tony lost weight using the wii fit, finally set it up, and my wii fit age is 46 :eek: :break_diet:. since im only 21, thats +25 years :(:(:(:(.

:needhug: < that sums up how i feel.

7. summer3006

summer3006 Active Member

aaaah. official weigh in.

don't feel like it's monday. i hate bank holidays !!

8. summer3006

summer3006 Active Member

Week 1 weigh in = -4lb

Here's to a better week.Ima get someone to hide the scales so i don't weigh myself till next week :sigh:

9. summer3006

summer3006 Active Member

Breakfast:
    Carrot juice + lemon
    1.5 litre water

Lunch:
    500ml water
    jacket potato + tuna mayo
    tea w/milk + sugar
    skinny latte w/sugar :copon: (i needed it. was studying.)

Dinner:
    1.5l water
    carrot + green pepper + tomato juice

*note to self* - disgusting combo. never repeat.

1 cup mango+papaya juice

----
    water intake = good :p
    exercise: none so far unless count walking over waterloo bridge and back.
    sis wont get off wii fit. :rolleyes:

10. summer3006

summer3006 Active Member

wooo. a whole hour on the treadmill non-stop. i feel goood :bliss:

bought loads of fruit and veg today, so hopefully my juice concotions will be more palatable :D

also connected the wii fit and it's soo much fun :D, though yoga kills. and there was me secretly thinking yoga was for sissies....

11. summer3006

summer3006 Active Member

breakfast: 3 egg whites, water

mid morning: coffee (with milk, sugar) with low fat biscuits (5)

lunch: carrot + orange juice

dinner: carrot+orange+lemon+strawberry juice (too much lemon) :jelous:

overall a good day, bar the biscuits.:bliss: