Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Good to know Susie :D I have a bunion, only small but it can ache sometimes. Also have a lump in the arch, have researched it and sounds like best thing to do is leave it alone unless it troubles me.

Hiya Susie, good to hear about job opps and feet aren't in danger of falling off! ;) thanks for shoe link - i have spent many years refusing to wear shoes that aren't perfectly comfortable the second i put them on....the downside is i live in a couple of pairs of eccos. Perhaps i'll branch out a bit!
Xx

Morning all

Cracking day here - and it's half term so a much easier work journey!

Hi Bren hun you are right to leave your bunions as they are, if they aren't giving you lots of pain. My op (albeit that it was years ago and the technique has improved) was a nightmare, compounded by an infection in the scar that took a year to clear up - and since then I've had monthly chiropodist visits and massive problems finding comfortable shoes. But it could be worse - a girl in my town had both feet done at the same time - nightmare!

Morning Susie, yes my Mum had that Bunion op, what a mess that was, she wished she hadn't bothered

Morning Jimbo - it doesn't seem to have a very good success rate, that's for sure!

I want to be outside in the sun...

ah well, yesterday was pretty much a perfect day Susie, the weather was lovely and we spent most of the day in Sutton park with Olivia, slides, swings, roundabout and paddling pool, what more could a baby want :D lunch was finger food from the little Cafe and then she slept for a whole 2 hours under the sunshade and Colleen and I lay in the sun and talked. Lovely.

Introduction To Sutton Park. - Birmingham City Council

ah yes, well I'll make sure wh take plenty on Malta Susie love

aww Jim looks lovely.
Morning sexy susie tonights the night?

Oh good luck for tonight then Susie :D

Thx lol - not expecting anything other than what always happens TBH :) and hopefully not too much of a hangover tomorrow!

can you text me with gossip please ;)

Morning all

Boy what a sound sleep I've just woken from, feel drugged :) And absolutely nothing to do today, yaye!

More news on the whole "where do I live" front - the boat idea is no more :( Found out the marina is soon going to be sold to a private developer, which means the mooring costs will go through the roof (from £3k a year to £15K plus) - which makes it completely unaffordable.

So it's back to looking on the south coast - which is still a nice second option. Not sure whether I will live there or rent yet.

The sort of thing I'll be looking at -

- 1 bedroom flat for sale in Terrace Road, St. Leonards-On-Sea, TN37 (looked at this last year, still on the market)
- 2 bedroom flat for sale in Ashley Court, St Leonards On Sea, East Sussex, TN37
- 1 bedroom apartment for sale in Upper Maze Hill, St. Leonards-On-Sea, East Sussex, TN38

Morning Leanne

I love living by the beach, it always seems so much healthier - so yes it is for the good life :) and worth the two hour commute each way (I think!).

Not even going to think about the actual logistics of moving yet though :eek:

Back