Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Eurgh been up a few times in the night to do my broom handle drainage. Luckily the rain has eased off now and I'm heading back to bed with a cup of tea. Speak later xx

Wow, sounds like an eventful evening! Wish I was going back to bed *gets her coat and heads off to work*

Ugh Susie - hope you can get some sleep now. DD decided it was my turn to take her to school so i've got to go out in that stuff :(

Sounds like an eventful night Susie, we had a night like that once in a holiday apartment iin Wales on the Gower peninsula, the water was streaming down the cliff face, over the patio and in through the patio doors. LOL, not funny at the time though

jeez Suze maybe its saying something bout moving and not to a boat ;) xxxx

hope you ok x

LOL@Vicky you could be right, it's a portent :eek:

Morning...oops - afternoon all :) Got back to sleep no problems, a cup of tea always helps for some reason, and sorry to all those who had to go to work :D, this is my first week of proper part time so am just working tomorrow and Friday.

It was a close run thing trying to stop the water coming in, it did get rather scary. I normally love the sound of rain at night - but not last night!

Over now though and the weather is set to brighten up, so crisis averted! :)

Remind me never to buy a basement flat!

Sounds like a very eventful night Susie, glad you managed to sleep this morning - am very jealous of the part time thing too xx

Absolutely! What would be ideal is finding another two days a week (pref down on the coast), and having one day off a week - perfick! :) But we'll see what comes up...

oh suze that would be fantabulous for you. But no basement flat..and perhaps not near the sea either? maybe its a water portent ;)

LOL Vicky - I'm sure the top floor of a 4-5 storey building would be safe enough (famous last words as she predicts the tsunami that hits St Leonards...:)). And it would be lovely to be on the top and not have heavy footed tenants above gallumping around the floor at 5 in the morning bah humbug :)

but no garden then though suz ?

Would be VERY happy not to have a garden, I am so not green fingered - a little patio - or (she goes mad here) a roof terrace would be wonderful :)

yes or a nice balcony? just need some outdoor space x

Back