Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

Thx Marty :)

Well cherubs just back in the door after my first day and...what a nice bunch of people! And they seem to rate me, which is always lovely :) Lots to do, but I love a challenge, and it may go for a few months, or even longer, cross fingers :D

May have to rethink the moving to the coast just for this contract - will still buy my lovely flat but rent it out for six months, because you just can't beat a commute that is 20 minutes door to door :D:D:D

How is everyone?

Oh, and I have opened the tomatoes in celebration of Vicky's great news!

Yep - think the no drinking thread just crashed!

She's gonna kill me cos I have decided against drinking tonight - just getting back into ketosis and really don't want to break off again and have to start again tomorrow because I would have to eat something carby to get me out again and the pains I had on Monday just put me off completely - sorry Vicky but am sure you will understand (hopefully) - it's not that I am not COMPLETELY delighted for you, but my health needs to come first just now - you know I love you anyways xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Of course she'll understand hun xxxxx

Have just scanned, faxed and emailed through all the docs needed for the house purchase AND the new contract! Also got a whole lot of presents and things that need taking to the Post Office, so am feeling very industrious - and ready for bed :) Sleep well all, and speak tomorrow night xxx

Morning Susie love, sounds good to me

Morning lovely. Is the flat chain free?

Morning gorgeous, yes it is chain free, so all good. Think I'm going to rent it out though for a while, which gives me a chance to save so I can do all the bits I want to do to it.

And good morning to all my lovely friends :) Working from home today - what a luxury but they are very happy for me to do that, which is bliss after 12-14 hour days in the office as standard :) No more 24/7 on call, no more pesky local journos, I even have a budget - and looks like it might go for a few months (or longer yaye!)

And WELCOME BACK JIMBO :) Looking forward to seeing your pics hun xx

Evening all

Have decided to try Harcombe for a while from Sunday, I've been slowly putting weight back on so might try a few more carbs and see if that stops me leaps off the wagon :)

So, no cheese (or wine eek) for five days but can have Total yoghurt, butternut squash, peas, (in fact, any veg) - already got Sunday's dinner planned, butternut curry with rice :) Wish me luck!

Evening all

Have decided to try Harcombe for a while from Sunday, I've been slowly putting weight back on so might try a few more carbs and see if that stops me leaps off the wagon :)

So, no cheese (or wine eek) for five days but can have Total yoghurt, butternut squash, peas, (in fact, any veg) - already got Sunday's dinner planned, butternut curry with rice :) Wish me luck!

Have you got the book or do you want mine after I look at it. I wasn't aware about the rice thing and thats put me off a bit and now my tummy is feeling a bit better I have renewed confidence that Atkins is for me. I haven't even got the thing yet mind! Didn't actually really cost me anything either as I had money in my paypal from flogging stuff that I never used on ebay. If you haven't got it and fancy it just PM me your address if you want I could stick it through hubbys work so wouldn't cost anything to send and would come courier x

That's really kind of you hun but I do have the book - all the comments about candida and hypoglycaemia rang a lot of bells for me, so am going to give it a shot and see how I get on. Will report back of course! :)

I think a change is a good thing if things aren't going too well to plan, even just to kick start things a bit. I think when you start something new you are so on point with sticking to the letter of the diet and that always helps I think. Kind of refocussing, but it gives your body a refocus too if it's being resistent. I hope things work with Harcombe for you. It doesn't really matter how you do it as long as you find a way to lose healthily. Glad you have the book. I would only have made that offer to my minis friends. Once I look over it ebay may be getting it back :)

Back