Susie and Orbit's daily dribble

morning my lovely. hope today is a better day babe. could be worse...could have interview you couldnt get to cos of the ankle!
friday!!!

Morning all

You're spot on Vicky, I could have missed an interview - but will be fighting fit for next week instead.

Feeling a bit pongy this morning (can't get in the shower - niiiice) but can actually put a bit of weight on the ankle, which makes loo visits a lot less dramatic and the air not quite so blue :D

Just wanted to say thanks to you all for living through my dramas - I promise things aren't usually so mad for me :)

Captain Chaos x

eww stinky! dont you have a bath you can get in?
aww thats what we are here for honey!

what are you doing for xmas?

No bath, just a shower, but doubt I could get in and out of one anyway without an old lady hoist :)

Re Xmas, not sure yet - no family here, and I've spent many a Chrissie on my own and am really comfortable with it. But might go to a friend's place. What about you?

Sx

im coming to you :) lol
Ive got bf sometime during the day but happy to be on my own too :D

if you on your own do you have xmas dinner?

I'm not a big fan of turkey, usually roast a chicken or something - with roast potatoes and peas and gravy. No potatoes this year :(

What are you planning to have? Keeping in mind you'll be maintaining woohoo!!!

Im going to have turkey, roast potatoes, roast parsnips, sprouts and some other veg sossies wrapped in bacon and yps and gravy :D oh and cranberry (oh must do low carb megastore order). dont mind having potatoes cos im hoping to be able to maintain like Jim does with one carby meal a day. On the night ill just have cheese and wine and sausages :)

:) and lots of red wine and fizz for brekkie LOL

I'm clean I'm clean:bliss:

Finally managed to get in the shower this morning woohoo!

Turns out I damaged myself a bit more than I thought, next door neighbour is a nurse and says I've torn the ligaments - clever eh? :) So now I can lie on the couch guilt free!

Hope the weather's not too dire where you all are.

glad you had a clean the smell was getting baaad! oh no on the ankle - how long till you better?
its freezing here and snowing bad again!

Sorry it's so brrr Vicky :( Rug up and keep warm!

Re the ankle, she says I've got to stop walking around on it for the next 2-3 days if I can, keep it elevated and she's put a bandage on it. If I get any interviews I'll catch cabs.

Also decided on a few things - when my tenant goes I'm going to move back into my Notting Hill place until it's sold and then I'm going to buy a houseboat :D I've always wanted to live on the water and I won't have any mortgage. Something like this would be grand - Boats for sale UK, Used boat sales, House Boats For Sale Beautiful Charming Houseboat - Apollo Duck

- but one with a mooring, they are quite hard to come by in London.

Like it?

Crikey Lady Susie you don't do things in half measures - hope the ankle starts healing soon but glad you got the shower it always makes you feel a million times better!
Loved the houseboat idea - looks lovely despite the vacuum sewage :eek:.
Would you stay in London or moor elsewhere?

omg Susie i love it. what a great idea. oh i want one. might sell up and get one too :)

glad you got the shower it always makes you feel a million times better! Loved the houseboat idea - looks lovely despite the vacuum sewage :eek:.Would you stay in London or moor elsewhere?

Thx Flutter the shower cheered me right up - me, and the neighbourhood peee-eww haha :D

The houseboats are usually static so will try for a boat that comes with a mooring in London (better for work). Moorings had been like hen's teeth but the recession has meant people are selling up.

Glad you like it Miss Vicky! Always room for friends to come and stay - if I'm really lucky I might get a mooring on the Thames woohoo! :D

Back